£#%&! all. He’s said he was a brilliant player when we signed him

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
speaking from experience?

Unread 13-01-2024, 11:47 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
paying for one of the best 2/3 teams in Germany, Champions league football, fans that actually like him and have fond memories of him. A team that let him eat like a human in the club canteen….

Or playing for a team on course to finish 7th/8th in the league, no decent striker on the books and a manager who doesn’t know what he is doing.
Horseshit

He was given arguably the biggest stage in world football to perform on

He couldn’t get out of bed you £#%&!ing armpit

Unread 13-01-2024, 12:08 PM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
£#%&! all. He’s said he was a brilliant player when we signed him

Don't start. Sancho is clearly talented but there was no proper due diligence work done on his mentality. Don't be so resentful; move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
speaking from experience?
ffs

Unread 13-01-2024, 02:01 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Horseshit

Not horse shit when you actually look at it…

Where would you advise your son to play football right now if he was as good a sancho…

In a United team where no one is flourishing under the manager and the squad is as bad as it’s been in a decade due to the manager signing a striker who does score, a winger who doesn’t score or assist, a keeper who can’t keep and team that look like strangers every time they get on the pitch…

Or a Dortmund side still finding their way in their league while finishing top of the hardest champions league this season.

Dortmund are well supported and he should do well while we are hoping the defender that gave us 5 goood months (been here 1.5 years) is gonna turn around our fortunes as we struggle to even look like a cohesive team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It's a huge step down and failure. He can pretend it's something else but it is a humiliating move. Who has done two visits at Dortmund and went on. It's basically admitting he's failed.

Obviously he wants to dress it up as great but he's tainted and unless he is out of this world at dormund, no-one is going to take a chance.
It’s a step down in terms of prestige but from the situation he played a big part in bringing upon himself he must delighted to just be at a big club playing football.

I was thinking about that , wether he will get another big move but then football is fickle, one good season and puff peices about maturity (he is only 23) and he should nick a move to athletico Madrid , Dortmund , Inter type team.

Unread 13-01-2024, 02:12 PM
BarryX

Quote:

Where would you advise your son to play football right now if he was as good a sancho…

In a United team where no one is flourishing under the manager and the squad is as bad as it’s been in a decade due to the manager signing a striker who does score, a winger who doesn’t score or assist, a keeper who can’t keep and team that look like strangers every time they get on the pitch…

Or a Dortmund side still finding their way in their league while finishing top of the hardest champions league this season.

Dortmund are well supported and he should do well while we are hoping the defender that gave us 5 goood months (been here 1.5 years) is gonna turn around our fortunes as we struggle to even look like a cohesive team.

It’s a step down in terms of prestige but from the situation he played a big part in bringing upon himself he must delighted to just be at a big club playing football.

I was thinking about that , wether he will get another big move but then football is fickle, one good season and puff peices about maturity (he is only 23) and he should nick a move to athletico Madrid , Dortmund , Inter type team.
Depay ended up at Barca don't forget...

Unread 13-01-2024, 02:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Jordan’s Sancho

Unread 13-01-2024, 02:23 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Depay ended up at Barca don't forget...
And he won’t come back while ETH is here…

And a ETH united team is not finishing ahead of city arsenal Liverpool spurs or Chelsea so that’s 6th at best.

So a champions league team in Spain Germany Italy or playing for a team fighting to get into Europa league in the epl.

Unread 13-01-2024, 02:35 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Horseshit

Unread 13-01-2024, 03:01 PM
Offerington

Quote:

And a ETH united team is not finishing ahead of city arsenal Liverpool spurs or Chelsea so that’s 6th at best.

So a champions league team in Spain Germany Italy or playing for a team fighting to get into Europa league in the epl.
no offence but you hang out of sancho's arse but cole palmer is 5 times the player Jay is. What's the script on that bro? What's the word on the street of Essex? yeah boi

Unread 13-01-2024, 03:08 PM
puressence

Quote:
paying for one of the best 2/3 teams in Germany, Champions league football, fans that actually like him and have fond memories of him. A team that let him eat like a human in the club canteen….

Or playing for a team on course to finish 7th/8th in the league, no decent striker on the books and a manager who doesn’t know what he is doing.
Dying for Roy jeans to quote Ralph.

Unread 13-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Offerington

paging Roy Jeans. Put the Shisha down brother.

Unread 13-01-2024, 03:14 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offerington
no offence but you hang out of sancho's arse but cole palmer is 5 times the player Jay is. What's the script on that bro? What's the word on the street of Essex? yeah boi
I’m not hanging out of his arse because i don’t agree with you.

Of course cole palmer is the truth, i was saying this while some of you idiots were saying “it’s a conspiracy that city are selling him for so much”

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=62

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=30

Unread 13-01-2024, 03:18 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:

Of course cole palmer is the truth, i was saying this while some of you idiots were saying “it’s a conspiracy that city are selling him for so much
Both can be true. Hth.

Unread 13-01-2024, 03:26 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

What’s Mainoo’s and Nashers Dads say?

Unread 13-01-2024, 03:33 PM
Offerington

Quote:

Of course cole palmer is the truth, i was saying this while some of you idiots were saying “it’s a conspiracy that city are selling him for so much”

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=62

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=30
Don't group me, bro.

Unread 13-01-2024, 06:24 PM
Travis Bickle

Quote:
you £#%&!ing armpit

Unread 13-01-2024, 07:51 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 13-01-2024, 08:00 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Spurs and Chelsea. £#%&! off

Unread 13-01-2024, 08:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

We finished above 3 of them last season

Unread 13-01-2024, 09:40 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Double of Roy jeans