United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
My viewpoint is not popular because I'm the big, bad demoltion ball of reality, smashing through everyone's la la land gayness.

like judge doom in 'who framed roger rabbit'.
No, it's because you're being a tedious arse

Unread 18-06-2009, 06:38 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
My viewpoint is not popular because I'm the big, bad demoltion ball of reality, smashing through everyone's la la land gayness.

like judge doom in 'who framed roger rabbit'.
No, it's because you're making out it is fact United won't sign anyone except Valencia. Valencia might even go to Madrid yet.

It's mid june ffs, the Ronaldo deal hasn't even gone through yet.

Nobody is in "la la land gayness" people are just being realistic, United will sign players.

Unread 18-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
No, it's because you're being a tedious arse
Join me Ether. You'll find life is a lot less disappointing when you're already disappointed about everything anyway.

I call it 'preemptive arse seeing'.

Unread 18-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Ether

Quote:
Join me Ether. You'll find life is a lot less disappointing when you're already disappointed about everything anyway.

I call it 'preemptive arse seeing'.
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt with a big arse on it.

For about 48 hours after the Ronnie announcement it was just me and my own arse in a room with no windows, eyeballing each other.

But you can only do that for so long. A bit of optimism never killed anyone.

Unread 18-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
No, it's because you're making out it is fact United won't sign anyone except Valencia. Valencia might even go to Madrid yet.

It's mid june ffs, the Ronaldo deal hasn't even gone through yet.

Nobody is in "la la land gayness" people are just being realistic, United will sign players.
Really? Oh well why didn't you say so!

Oooo look at me I'm MUFC One Love, I'm making people Happy! I'm the magical man, from Happy Land, who lives in a gumdrop house on Lolly Pop Lane!!!!......

Unread 18-06-2009, 06:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

For about 48 hours after the Ronnie announcement it was just me and my own arse in a room with no windows, eyeballing each other.

Unread 18-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Wez

Is Fergie still on his summer holiday; if so, no business will be done until he comes home. If not, Sparkys right

Unread 18-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Really? Oh well why didn't you say so!

Oooo look at me I'm MUFC One Love, I'm making people Happy! I'm the magical man, from Happy Land, who lives in a gumdrop house on Lolly Pop Lane!!!!......
Tit,i read that in his voice.

Unread 18-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:

agreed. one has to trust fergie

Unread 18-06-2009, 07:22 PM
borsuk

when was the last summer united signed nobody? and the club will be very well aware of the public perception of ronaldo's sale and what is needed to maintain brand validity or whatever the £#%&! they call it these days.

Unread 18-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
when was the last summer united signed nobody? and the club will be very well aware of the public perception of ronaldo's sale and what is needed to maintain brand validity or whatever the £#%&! they call it these days.
its always the same on here, knee jerkery gone mad.

Unread 18-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
summer 2008

Unread 18-06-2009, 07:30 PM
irk

Quote:

genuine, how do the kids say, megalolz.

Unread 18-06-2009, 07:38 PM
The Return of JC

Ronaldo, Ribery, Kaka, Villa. Seems like a lot of money to finish second and not win the CL.

Unread 18-06-2009, 07:52 PM
borsuk

Quote:
summer 2008

Unread 18-06-2009, 08:08 PM
borsuk

if we don't win the cl then i hope stuttgart win it

Unread 18-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
if we don't win the cl then i hope stuttgart win it

Unread 18-06-2009, 08:30 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Unread 18-06-2009, 08:30 PM
BulgarianSpectator

When Perez was in charge last time, he said Madrid fans don't come to watch defenders, so Madrid don't spend money to buy them.

Two points:

(i) The Spanish league has a lot more fouls and free kicks than the Prem. Expect a lot of attempts on goal from free kicks rather than open play.

(ii) Think back to the Barca game in Rome. I don't think their defenders needed to do too much, as the midfield and forwards have the ball all the time, and can score from just about any position, the defence don't have lot to do. Madrid will work on that ploy.

Unread 18-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
When Perez was in charge last time, he said Madrid fans don't come to watch defenders, so Madrid don't spend money to buy them.

Two points:

(i) The Spanish league has a lot more fouls and free kicks than the Prem. Expect a lot of attempts on goal from free kicks rather than open play.

(ii) Think back to the Barca game in Rome. I don't think their defenders needed to do too much, as the midfield and forwards have the ball all the time, and can score from just about any position, the defence don't have lot to do. Madrid will work on that ploy.
That, and casillas digs them out of the shit every time by saving everything.
Closed Thread