15+ 1 2.38%
20+ 1 2.38%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 18-06-2009, 12:34 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't think either will be involved too much, I also think the Da Silva's will struggle next season.
I disagree vehemently with that.

Unread 18-06-2009, 12:35 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I think dunk needs to be given some anti-depressants.

Unread 18-06-2009, 12:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Fabio has struggled all season with injuries and Rafael was starting to veer from excellent to liability towards the end of last season. I think next season will be hard work for them, plus there will be limited opportunities as Wes returns.

2nd Season syndrome, maybe?

As for anti-depressants, wtf? I am perfectly happy, I just have and opinion. We'll see if it's right.

Unread 18-06-2009, 12:43 PM
koppas

Quote:
Fabio has struggled all season with injuries and Rafael was starting to veer from excellent to liability towards the end of last season. I think next season will be hard work for them, plus there will be limited opportunities as Wes returns.

As for anti-depressants, wtf? I am perfectly happy, I just have and opinion. We'll see if it's right.
Which are always negative.

Unread 18-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Reported.
For?

Unread 18-06-2009, 12:46 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
For?
Implying that Welbeck is a lanky, black man.

No need.

Unread 18-06-2009, 12:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Which are always negative.
Not at all. If you had any intelligence you would see I am far from negative. I have been negative on the chances of us spending £30m + on a player, but that is called common sense, something you quite plainly lack. I have said we need 2-3 players and they don't need to be 'Big' signings. In fact, United are better when there signings aren't bib named players. And I am sure Fergie has the 2-3 that he wants lined up and sorted.

I think the Da Silva's showed a lot of potential and a lot of scope for learning, and having seen how young players progress, especially foreign players, it is no beyond reasonable thought to assume next year might be difficult for the youngsters that made the breakthrough this season. That is not to write them off, it is part of the learning curve for them.

Unread 18-06-2009, 12:50 PM
koppas

Quote:
Not at all. If you had any intelligence you would see I am far from negative. I have been negative on the chances of us spending £30m + on a player, but that is called common sense, something you quite plainly lack. I have said we need 2-3 players and they don't need to be 'Big' signings. In fact, United are better when there signings aren't bib named players. And I am sure Fergie has the 2-3 that he wants lined up and sorted.

I think the Da Silva's showed a lot of potential and a lot of scope for learning, and having seen how young players progress, especially foreign players, it is no beyond reasonable thought to assume next year might be difficult for the youngsters that made the breakthrough this season. That is not to write them off, it is part of the learning curve for them.
Have been told that before tbh. Then again, that was when I put a bowl of Weetabix in the microwave without any milk.

Unread 18-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Withers

Quote:
Implying that Welbeck is a lanky, black man.

No need.
Hmm.

I'm hoping somebody intelligent clicks on this thread soon.

The we can a few 's maybe a few 's too.

Then we can end with a from you.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

eh?

he let Modric go a couple of times maybe (without much help from Ferdinand imo), but other than that he was mainly just superb. very unlucky to get injured before the League Cup final. O'Shea stepped up for us at right-back which is all that stopped Rafael playing more in the run-in imo. Wish he'd played in Rome meself with 20/20 seeing as we lost anyway.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I'd be disappointed if it was over 6 each. Macheda has an eyeball for the onion bag it seems but he actually plays like a half and hour old calf.
Wellbeck is just outright tosh.
I'd bury them both in slow dry cement, first one out wins. Second one out goes back in.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I'd be disappointed if it was over 6 each. Macheda has an eyeball for the onion bag it seems but he actually plays like a half and hour old calf.
Wellbeck is just outright tosh.
I'd bury them both in slow dry cement, first one out wins. Second one out goes back in.
as long as it's you pulling the second one back in i'm happy

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:09 PM
History

Welbeck will get us 10 goals on his own next season.

Macheda may get 1.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:09 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Welbeck will get us 10 goals on his own next season.
Macheda may get 1.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
as long as it's you pulling the second one back in i'm happy
You hinting that I'm some kind of cement goblin?

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:10 PM
History

Quote:
Bet?

He will he's a great player and will cover Tevez's 'missing ' goals Easily

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:11 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Bet?
Yup.