Don't care 43 51.81%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2009, 04:37 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
I thank him for his contribution and he was a great great player for us. I hope he remembers what our club did for him and hope he gets a good reception when he comes back with Real - which is bound to happen.

But I hope he wins £#%&! all squared.
Spot on.

Unread 14-06-2009, 04:42 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I hope he has a lot of trouble settling in and the fans turn on him and Kaka compleletly outshines him. Basically I hope his career nosedives if he thinks he's outgrown Manchester United.

Unread 14-06-2009, 08:34 PM
mr.sitter

i just hope madrid win £#%&! all for the next 5 years whether he's with them or not

Unread 14-06-2009, 08:38 PM
user_name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Would be nice if at the end of his career if he viewed this move as the biggest mistake of his life after from catching superaidsititisorrhea off Paris Hilton of course.
Not sure why this isn't a poll option tbh....

Unread 14-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Stickman

Hope he flops really. Hate to be so small time but if he does flop - the good thing is the media will be all over it and it will always make the very best think long and hard before leaving Utd should a similar scenario arrise in future.

Unread 14-06-2009, 09:32 PM
koppas

As much as I hate the @#%&!, good luck to him. Regardless of what people say about him, he done a £#%&!ing good job for us, helped us win 3 titles on the bounce, the European Cup, World Club Championship, 2 league cups - and is now being sold for £80m to the team he supports after winning everything there is to offer here. I have never really liked him but I think, fair play. He gave us some £#%&!ing good service and is now ready for a new challenge.

Unread 14-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Zorg

I want to see him doing that head shaking thing next year as he sits in the stands watching Barca v United in the CL final at his precious £#%&!ing Bernabeu.

Unread 14-06-2009, 09:38 PM
sullers

Remember he still has to agree personal terms and pass a medical having being inside Paris Hilton. So there's no definite yet.

However, best of luck to him, probably the best non-Brit we've had since Eric. Some of the people slagging him to high heavens were a disgrace, however, some who were proclaiming him as a United legend who would be here for years yet needed their head checking.

Viva United.

Unread 14-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Ether

Hope we wins plenty of leagues and cups over there, but not the big one. Then ends up coming back to us aged 29 in a swap deal for Benzema to link up with Rooners again and have another couple of pops at winning the Champions League.

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:20 PM
jem

Default I hope he plays well

and still doesn't win anything. maybe then he'll realise being the best player in the world involves more than talent and maybe a bit of being a man.

he'll still have his tan and his wad, of course.

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:24 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
and still doesn't win anything. maybe then he'll realise being the best player in the world involves more than talent and maybe a bit of being a man.

he'll still have his tan and his wad, of course.
theres no "i" in team hey jem ?

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Wafty Crank

Meh. He's not our player anymore. Arsed either way.
Closed Thread