United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Don't forget the Cougar - if he comes back it'll be like a new signing....

I don't read the papers any more, when I see them in the shirt is when I finally believe they've signed. The Berbles signing in August was the final straw for me - can't believe I stayed up till 11:59 with SSN on just to see it confirmed...
that was the most protracted and tedious saga i've ever seen.

Unread 14-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Sloane

I heard celio silva's work permit has been finally granted

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Arcus

De Rossi will Bork bork bork.

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus
De Rossi will Bork bork bork.
can't help but

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:17 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Who could teach Welbeck and Macheda more about the dark arts of goal scoring than RvN?
ole

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ole
Glad you agree

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Purple Acki

My £#%&! buddys best friend from nurserys dad works at United and said Villa is definately coming to us.

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:55 AM
magic_cantona

There's always someone 'ITK' isn't there?

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:24 PM
NinoyAquino

Default A mate of mine, quite a well known football agent...

who to be fair has been spot on before reckons we're interested in a number of players. These include:

Aguero
Lennon
Torres (and that's a fact)
Lucho Gonzalez
Fabregas (already been a tentative approach)
Balotelli
Yaya Toure
plus one of his clients who plays for everton.

Reckons we'll be signing a couple of these and contrary to popular belief, we're not after Ribery or Benzema.

Valencia will be sewn up by next Friday.

PS. Not trying to wum. Don't shoot the messenger and this is as far as my itk rumours go.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:25 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinoyAquino
who to be fair has been spot on before reckons we're interested in a number of players. These include:

Aguero
Lennon
Lucho Gonzalez
Balotelli
Yaya Toure

Reckons we'll be signing a couple of these and contrary to popular belief, we're not after Ribery or Benzema.

PS. Not trying to wum. Don't shoot the messenger and this is as far as my itk rumours go.

Saha

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Aguero
Lennon
Lucho Gonzalez
Balotelli
Yaya Toure

We'll end up with phil jagielka. For 30m.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:33 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We'll end up with phil jagielka. For 30m.
Optimist!

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Optimist!
yep. the only ones out of that list that are even slightly believable are the Everton player and Lennon. And you do know how we just love to hand over ridiculous sums of cash to spurs.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Sandman

The Lucho Gonzalez link has probably come from this article on a swedish FC Porto site in early May.

http://www.svenskafans.com/europa/artikel.asp?id=294807

It said United had enquired about him and wanted to have further talks when the season was over.

Unread 14-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Aloe Blacc

I like El Comandante, but...he is not a proper defensive midfielder. It would be strange to be linked to him along with De Ross and Yaya.

Unless we signed both Lucho and a proper holding midfielder. Which means there could be truth in the Scholes out rumours.

Unread 14-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
I like El Comandante, but...he is not a proper defensive midfielder. It would be strange to be linked to him along with De Ross and Yaya.

Unless we signed both Lucho and a proper holding midfielder. Which means there could be truth in the Scholes out rumours.
We haven't actually been linked with De Rossi though have we. He's the player we would all love but so far there's no indication we're interested, apart from some Wums.

Unread 14-06-2009, 03:54 PM
dunk

Quote:

Aguero No Chance
Lennon £#%&! off, he's a £#%&!ing midget who can't kick the ball.
Torres (and that's a fact) No Chance
Lucho Gonzalez meh!
Fabregas (already been a tentative approach) No Chance
Balotelli Well, he £#%&!ing hates Ronaldo if the games against us are anything to go by.
Yaya Toure Would Barca sell him?
plus one of his clients who plays for everton. Fellaini?

If they are the best and most possible options out there, we are in trouble.

Unread 14-06-2009, 04:01 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If they are the best and most possible options out there, we are in trouble.
Aguero would cost around £30m

Unread 14-06-2009, 04:04 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
Aguero would cost around £30m
Seems simple enough then.

£30m shouldn't be a problem for a player of that calibre.

Unread 14-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc

How is he not a proper holding midfielder?
Closed Thread