Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Question Ronaldo leaves a club more united

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2009/...47.html?page=2

Some intelligent points.

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Pretty well summed up. I do hope the Benzema talk is based on Winter having some kind of information. Getting him for half the Ronaldo fee would be superb business.

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:47 PM
deelang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Unconvincing. For a start the article lists Foster and Rafeal as in the first XI; which sort of tells its own story. United had rebuilding work without even selling a player they have come to rely on to effectively play two roles after the departure of Van Nistelrooy.

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Pretty well summed up. I do hope the Benzema talk is based on Winter having some kind of information. Getting him for half the Ronaldo fee would be superb business.
yes he is always writes considered pieces more often than not.

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelang
Unconvincing. For a start the article lists Foster and Rafeal as in the first XI; which sort of tells its own story. United had rebuilding work without even selling a player they have come to rely on to effectively play two roles after the departure of Van Nistelrooy.
Yep United are finished.

Unread 12-06-2009, 06:04 PM
deelang

Quote:
Yep United are finished.

Not what I said; but if you consider Rafael and Foster, next season, to be the equivalent of Neville and Van der Sar then you've not been watching at least one of the four.

Unread 12-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Not what I said; but if you consider Rafael and Foster, next season, to be the equivalent of Neville and Van der Sar then you've not been watching at least one of the four.
I dont consider either of them 1st choice but that wasn't the focus of the article tbh

Unread 12-06-2009, 06:35 PM
deelang

Quote:
I dont consider either of them 1st choice but that wasn't the focus of the article tbh
No I never said it was; but it does contain the stark reminder that there is a rebuilding job elsewhere in the side, which was the focus of my original post.

Unread 12-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
No I never said it was; but it does contain the stark reminder that there is a rebuilding job elsewhere in the side, which was the focus of my original post.
Okay apology accepted. Just be a bit clearer next time mate as I am kind of a big deal etc

Unread 12-06-2009, 06:44 PM
deelang

Quote:
Okay apology accepted. Just be a bit clearer next time mate as I am kind of a big deal etc
I've been to Deal. Lovely place. Reminds me of Hartlepool.

Unread 12-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I've been to Deal. Lovely place. Reminds me of Hartlepool.
nice place deal

cheers for the heads up deel

Unread 12-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Ginners

deelang has shown offers up a bit here tbh

Unread 12-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
deelang has shown offers up a bit here tbh
lol

i think i might take a holiday to the island of logoutritius tbh

Unread 12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
RedMenace

Seeing as this is the most convenient Ronaldo thread, I had to laugh when reading that story from the guardian over in the feeds section, Ronaldo is unhappy at having a joint unveiling with Kaka and wants his own and he also wants to be guaranteed more money than Kaka as befits the best player in the world. I'm missing him less and less already.

Unread 12-06-2009, 10:55 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Seeing as this is the most convenient Ronaldo thread, I had to laugh when reading that story from the guardian over in the feeds section, Ronaldo is unhappy at having a joint unveiling with Kaka and wants his own and he also wants to be guaranteed more money than Kaka as befits the best player in the world. I'm missing him less and less already.
love it...just love it

Unread 12-06-2009, 11:08 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
love it...just love it
Yup I hope the turd poisons the place.

Unread 12-06-2009, 11:15 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Yup I hope the turd poisons the place.
he has a lot to live up to...and undoubtably he is a very talented player...but Madrid will struggle next season unless they strengthen their defence.....

so if the start to the season isnt good, and Ronaldo's ego gets the better of him, which i can see happening, then hes in for a rocky ride

if he acts the tart, which he is showing signs of doing, Raul will give him a dig.....Kaka will start crying......Spanish Match of the Day might look something like this

i might set up a handbag stall outside the players entrance next season...good business

Unread 12-06-2009, 11:29 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
he has a lot to live up to...and undoubtably he is a very talented player...but Madrid will struggle next season unless they strengthen their defence.....

so if the start to the season isnt good, and Ronaldo's ego gets the better of him, which i can see happening, then hes in for a rocky ride

if he acts the tart, which he is showing signs of doing, Raul will give him a dig.....Kaka will start crying......Spanish Match of the Day might look something like this

i might set up a handbag stall outside the players entrance next season...good business
Good thinking Dennis.

Unread 12-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Good article. Cheers.

Unread 13-06-2009, 05:16 AM
borsuk

the last perez galacticos team fell apart the moment they let makalele go to chelsea. this time it looks like they're not going to have a makalele-type player at all.

it will all end in tears. cristiano's, obviously.
Closed Thread