United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:33 PM
wonky no

Talking £#%&!ing hell some of you need to get a grip

some of the £#%&!ing gloom is hilarious. Oh no, we wont sign anyone big enough, oh know how will we ever score again? Oh no, spurs will finish above us!

£#%&! nuts the lot of you. It's as if you can't see the wood for the trees.
The ONLY thing that has kept us on top of the pops is the manager. HE is the difference between us and the rest of europe, not to mention this league.

players come and players go, the amount of shear quality we have had and let go during fergies reign has been immense and the envy of every @#%&! outside of united. Ronaldo scored 40+ goals in a season, shit hot we won the league and cup. he didn't score 40+ last season and we won the league and a few cups.

beckham scored important goals from set pieces, he left, we won the league. Keane got injured, we won the league. i could go on.

there is ONE common denominator over the last 17 years THE MANAGER. i'll fret like a teenaged girl when he leaves us not some player who wants away.

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:35 PM
sullers

I never know who these posts are aimed at.

You'd be stupid to be worried.

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Time For Heroes

Rooney is the future anyways.....

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:36 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
some of the £#%&!ing gloom is hilarious. Oh no, we wont sign anyone big enough, oh know how will we ever score again? Oh no, spurs will finish above us!

£#%&! nuts the lot of you. It's as if you can't see the wood for the trees.
The ONLY thing that has kept us on top of the pops is the manager. HE is the difference between us and the rest of europe, not to mention this league.

players come and players go, the amount of shear quality we have had and let go during fergies reign has been immense and the envy of every @#%&! outside of united. Ronaldo scored 40+ goals in a season, shit hot we won the league and cup. he didn't score 40+ last season and we won the league and a few cups.

beckham scored important goals from set pieces, he left, we won the league. Keane got injured, we won the league. i could go on.

there is ONE common denominator over the last 17 years THE MANAGER. i'll fret like a teenaged girl when he leaves us not some player who wants away.
I agree but it took 3 years until Ronaldo reached beckham's level that we won the league

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:39 PM
naes_sean

bunch of old ladies.

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:40 PM
marlo

i agree with wonky.

the new robbo will pull us through these troubled times.

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:43 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I agree but it took 3 years until Ronaldo reached beckham's level that we won the league
so?
it might take two seasons before we win it again. it was 26 years before we won our first under fergie is three years the longest we have waited since or was it two seasons inbetween? This tosic fella looks good to me, maybe the wizard has already bought ronaldos replacement.

just have faith.

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Grimson

Everybody just needs to calm the £#%&! down. Just relax. What's needed is COMPOSURE. There's no £#%&!ing reason to get worked up already, for £#%&!'s sake! We have all £#%&!ing SUMMER to add players, so there's NO REASON AT ALL to start FREAKING OUT. Just TRUST FERGIE FFS YOU £#%&!ING IDIOTS it will be okay!!! GO OUTSIDE FOR A WALK, TAKE A DEEP BREATH!! Jesus H. Christ CALM DOWN!!

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:55 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Everybody just needs to calm the £#%&! down. Just relax. What's needed is COMPOSURE. There's no £#%&!ing reason to get worked up already, for £#%&!'s sake! We have all £#%&!ing SUMMER to add players, so there's NO REASON AT ALL to start FREAKING OUT. Just TRUST FERGIE FFS YOU £#%&!ING IDIOTS it will be okay!!! GO OUTSIDE FOR A WALK, TAKE A DEEP BREATH!! Jesus H. Christ CALM DOWN!!
excellent

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:00 PM
History

Quote:
so?
it might take two seasons before we win it again. it was 26 years before we won our first under fergie is three years the longest we have waited since or was it two seasons inbetween? This tosic fella looks good to me, maybe the wizard has already bought ronaldos replacement.

just have faith.
I was agreeing you plonker.

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:05 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I was agreeing you plonker.
i know

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

just paid 684 quid to renew my seat in front of a @#%&!ing racist #@&%! yonner...and I don't even get to see Ronaldo any more

it's all doom I tell you

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:19 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
just paid 684 quid to renew my seat in front of a @#%&!ing racist #@&%! yonner...and I don't even get to see Ronaldo any more

it's all doom I tell you
Just imagine how much worse you'll feel when you have to look at this instead

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Ether

Quote:
just paid 684 quid to renew my seat in front of a @#%&!ing racist #@&%! yonner.
Wonky's not that bad tbf.

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:24 PM
wonky no

Quote:

it's all doom I tell you
turn up on the day, for me, next season.

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:37 PM
wonky no

Quote:
thanks mate

Unread 12-06-2009, 05:43 PM
user_name

Quote:
You could have just sent Dunk a PM instead of cluttering up the board ffs.

Unread 12-06-2009, 06:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_name
You could have just sent Dunk a PM instead of cluttering up the board ffs.
Get £#%&!ed
Closed Thread