United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:03 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I was baiting some on a rugby league forum, just sewing the seeds that it was being suggest that it could happen , letting their own paranoia £#%&! them is funnier that a full frontal assault, just kept pointing out that
  • he's agreed an extension but not signed it
  • vermin seem to be stalling on getting various extensions actually signed
  • money talks
  • fergie has money
  • gillette and hicks may take the money

nice one thatsfuctit.....send em that [img]

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

what exactly does that shit mean "Sir Alex is planning an audacious bid...?"

i reckon he's worth X and going rate wages are X. erm, you know what I think that completes the planning stage of the bid.

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:08 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

nice one thatsfuctit.....send em that [img]
someone is one with already - vermin are dismissing it out of hand, at the very least torres should send ferie a case of very nice red, as it should it force his wages up nicely, then presumably gerrard and jamie la's too, which they can i'll afford/

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:11 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
what exactly does that shit mean "Sir Alex is planning an audacious bid...?"

i reckon he's worth X and going rate wages are X. erm, you know what I think that completes the planning stage of the bid.
Press 'Speak' drives me up the £#%&!ing wall.

"Planning to Swoop For.."
"Issued a Come & Get me Plea.."

etc..

Torres is a great player & we really dropped a %@#$&! by allowing him to go there in the first place, but there's no way he'll play for United.

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:21 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Press 'Speak' drives me up the £#%&!ing wall.

"Planning to Swoop For.."
"Issued a Come & Get me Plea.."

etc..

Torres is a great player & we really dropped a %@#$&! by allowing him to go there in the first place, but there's no way he'll play for United.

I love come and get me pleas

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Not really.

He was the one who dropped a %@#$&! or his club rather who rejected bigger bids than the accepted £22m+ 4m worth garcia bid a year later from scousepool.

Had he come in 2006, he would have 3 PL titles under his belt, a league cup, a world cup , a european cup and possibly more.

His loss more than ours.

And he is now a very injury prone fanny, I would take him of course but at £40m? hmmm , At that price id rather go......

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:13 PM
armchair

I think this thread gives an interesting insight into how 'journalism' actually works.

Ronaldo leaving, Tevez to city, a Torres bid, United targeting Benzema, Ribery, De Rossi etc etc. All these things were posted on here first and for the most part just by fans with no real inside knowledge and all these stories were reguritated by the press all week....then we read them on paper and rush back on here to post them AGAIN as if they are breaking news.

The internet eh? bloodly hell!

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I think this thread gives an interesting insight into how 'journalism' actually works.

Ronaldo leaving, Tevez to city, a Torres bid, United targeting Benzema, Ribery, De Rossi etc etc. All these things were posted on here first and for the most part just by fans with no real inside knowledge and all these stories were reguritated by the press all week....then we read them on paper and rush back on here to post them AGAIN as if they are breaking news.

The internet eh? bloodly hell!
Agreed!
I listened to Talksport when I woke up this morning going on about Torres to United.
I couldn't help but think the Journo who did the story must have read either a post by me or Denis.

It made me laugh on the back of the Sun last week.
A picture of Neil Custis grinning like a Cheshire Cat because "He Told Us First!" that Ronaldo was going to Madrid!...Yeah, everyday for the past 3 years. You had to be right eventually you tedious, gormless £#%&!ing bore.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

it's amazing how you post something on here only to read or hear someone else saying the same thing sooner or later

it's almost like other people are thinking along similar lines

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:54 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
His loss more than ours
Of course, but I think a Rooney + Torres partnership would be pretty £#%&!ing spot-on.

I'm actually warming to the idea of Benzema to be honest.
But I'm sure he'll end up in Spain too

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Agreed!
I listened to Talksport when I woke up this morning going on about Torres to United.
I couldn't help but think the Journo who did the story must have read either a post by me or Denis.

It made me laugh on the back of the Sun last week.
A picture of Neil Custis grinning like a Cheshire Cat because "He Told Us First!" that Ronaldo was going to Madrid!...Yeah, everyday for the past 3 years. You had to be right eventually you tedious, gormless £#%&!ing bore.

The very definition of 'if you throw enough shit, eventually something will stick.'

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:56 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
it's amazing how you post something on here only to read or hear someone else saying the same thing sooner or later

it's almost like other people are thinking along similar lines

I think you'll find that nobody else in the whole world had even considered the possibility of us swooping for Torres with some of the Ronaldo money.
The Paper's (& Fergie too) obviously read my posts on here.

Unread 14-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I think you'll find that nobody else in the whole world had even considered the possibility of us swooping for Torres with some of the Ronaldo money.
The Paper's (& Fergie too) obviously read my posts on here.
Ferguson will be sitting in the Med on his yacht "the indentured" reading this on his lap top as we speak

Do we really need to sign this £#%&!ing transvestitie Gummidge Fergie?

Unread 14-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Whip Hubley

i've heard it's torres AND gerrard for around £85m.

O'shea going the other way.

Unread 14-06-2009, 02:10 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Do we really need to sign this £#%&!ing transvestitie Gummidge Fergie?
Good player.

We'd have to delouse him first & remove any memory of his 2 years at Anfield with some kind of brainwashing procedure...

..but the though of him playing on the shoulder with Wazza just off him..Ribery & Valencia out wide..Carrick providing the ammunition & the Cougar providing a bit of bite..

Rather tasty.

Unread 14-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Good player.

We'd have to delouse him first & remove any memory of his 2 years at Anfield with some kind of brainwashing procedure...

..but the though of him playing on the shoulder with Wazza just off him..Ribery & Valencia out wide..Carrick providing the ammunition & the Cougar providing a bit of bite..

Rather tasty.
Yes, not to mention completely delusional.

Unread 14-06-2009, 02:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes, not to mention completely delusional.
Look, if I want to sit indoors at my computer on a nice sunny day, spending United's money from a deal that hasn't actually happened yet on completely unrealistic Transfer targets, I will
Closed Thread