United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2009, 11:52 AM
denis lawless

Default Scousers getting giddy about CR £#%&!ing off

if they give any of you grief....tell them you have it on good authority...Torres is on his way to OT...thats why he hasnt signed his extention yet

Unread 11-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Wafty Crank

Default There's a mischievous part of me...

...that would love, just £#%&!ing love, United to call Hicks and Gillett and offer them £40-50m for Torres. Could they really afford to turn it down, bearing in mind their current financial predicament? Obv they'd have to say no, but it wouldn't half make their arses twitch.

Wonder what Benitez is going to throw at United re. transfer fees and that now. Our nett spend must be near £100m less than theirs since he took over now.

Unread 11-06-2009, 11:56 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafty Crank
...that would love, just £#%&!ing love, United to call Hicks and Gillett and offer them £40-50m for Torres. Could they really afford to turn it down, bearing in mind their current financial predicament? Obv they'd have to say no, but it wouldn't half make their arses twitch.

Wonder what Benitez is going to throw at United re. transfer fees and that now. Our nett spend must be near £100m less than theirs since he took over now.
civil war on merseyside

Unread 11-06-2009, 11:57 AM
caliban

Torres = more injury prone than Hargo.

Next.

Unread 11-06-2009, 11:58 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban

Next.
not saying i want the spotty @#%&! at OT....but it would be funny seeing the fat waiters face merge with his shirt just from the rumours

Unread 11-06-2009, 12:09 PM
MUFC One Love

They'll be a lot of gloating from our rivals...until our first major signing out of the money

Then they might start worrying.

Unread 11-06-2009, 01:30 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafty Crank
...that would love, just £#%&!ing love, United to call Hicks and Gillett and offer them £40-50m for Torres. Could they really afford to turn it down, bearing in mind their current financial predicament?
Imagine offering 'em £40m, getting the deal drawn up and then pulling out at the last minute. Imagine how they'd react.

Unread 11-06-2009, 01:45 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban

Next.
jesus christ - hardly.

Unread 11-06-2009, 01:46 PM
wiganste

I couldn't care less if the scousers are giddy or not.

We'll still finish higher than them next season.

Unread 11-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

yup. more and more i'm thinking that last season will have been their best chance for a while to win it.

we were reasonably average as league winners go, chelsea had their issues, arsenal were shite....

they've got reported money problems now. if alonso or mascherano leave they'll have difficulty finding a replacement for reasonable money.

Unread 11-06-2009, 03:44 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Correct. On a side note, I got told today that the window cleaner at Carrington has reported that Barca are there after Rooney to try and steal Madrid's thunder silly £#%&!ing season starts here. But that did make me laugh I have to admit. FFS people make up some shit.

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:05 AM
armchair

well in dinny

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:12 AM
The Return of JC

Most Scousers I know have labelled him an overrated show pony etc in the past, but now they're all giddy. You can't have it both ways, you smelly #@&%!s.

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Zorg

The scousers believed the 2010 title was theirs even when Ronaldo was still at OT, so they must be even more convinced now.

Watch them struggle to finish 4th, it's going to be £#%&!ing hilarious

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:52 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
well in dinny
cheers Armie....

one or two on here have suggested i email Ferie with some of my "whacky" ideas....so i did and he thought it was a goer

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:55 AM
MJ Ramone

I don't know if I could handle seeing him in the shirt...Even though in pure 'footballing' terms he'd be my first choice to partner Wayne.

Obviously his injuries are a problem...plus the fact he's a scouse @#%&!.

I guess we could do a bit of Clockwork Orange style re-proggramming on him?

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:57 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I don't know if I could handle seeing him in the shirt...Even though in pure 'footballing' terms he'd be my first choice to partner Wayne.

he just needs the actual facts

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:58 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

tbh, i dont want him and i cant see it happening....but its a good WU to get the scousers coughing up their phlem

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:01 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
tbh, i dont want him and i cant see it happening....but its a good WU to get the scousers coughing up their phlem
I was baiting some on a rugby league forum, just sewing the seeds that it was being suggest that it could happen , letting their own paranoia £#%&! them is funnier that a full frontal assault, just kept pointing out that
  • he's agreed an extension but not signed it
  • vermin seem to be stalling on getting various extensions actually signed
  • money talks
  • fergie has money
  • gillette and hicks may take the money

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Zorg

Isn't Torres a die-hard vermin supporter who £#%&!s into his Dalglish duvet?
Closed Thread