United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2009, 01:34 AM
shadowplay

He should be £#%&!ed off for pissing around, tbh.

If he wanted to stay with us, he could come out and say it. He hasn't.

Unread 19-06-2009, 01:59 AM
Luffy

mercenary confirmed.

its his last pay packet after all, last chance for MSI fella to make some profit off him.

then he's back home to argentina.

Unread 19-06-2009, 05:23 AM
borsuk

hurry up and £#%&! off, carlitos.

it's like watching him control the ball, this. takes twice as long as it should and you just know at the end you're going to be disappointed. still, at least when he does £#%&! off it will mean an end to all the ar-gen-tina %@#$&!s.

all together now

[SIZE="7"]bul-gar-ia

Unread 19-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
hurry up and £#%&! off, carlitos.

it's like watching him control the ball, this. takes twice as long as it should and you just know at the end you're going to be disappointed. still, at least when he does £#%&! off it will mean an end to all the ar-gen-tina %@#$&!s.

all together now

[SIZE="7"]bul-gar-ia

What a pair of attention seeking berks he and that Iranian £#%&!er are. Really cringeworthy how they keep briefing sky sports with little tid bits every day. 'Please look at us, please talk about us'.

I just hope we don't sign him, would be a great waste of £35m.

Unread 19-06-2009, 11:18 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc

What a pair of attention seeking berks he and that Iranian £#%&!er are. Really cringeworthy how they keep briefing sky sports with little tid bits every day. 'Please look at us, please talk about us'.

I just hope we don't sign him, would be a great waste of £35m.
25 million actually

Also when did you actually hear Carlos come out publically and brief anybody on the bids, everytime it's his agent/owner.

Seriously the lad is getting £#%&!ed over by this owner, he's a puppet to him and his final big pay day. He's playing the perfect game trying to get as much money out of us for a fee, and his wages so high because no doubt he'll get a percentage of that.

Agent is the problem not Carlos.

While yes it would be nice if he did come out and say the truth, when you owned by somebody like this i can imagine he dont want to put his foot in it and there must be something else to the whole story.

Unread 19-06-2009, 11:22 AM
The Return of JC

Even if he was playing well, and even if he wanted to stay, he clearly cannot come to terms with being rotated. It affects his performances and attitude. Fact is, if you can't take being rotated, you won't fit in. Everyone gets rotated and everyone has to be able to handle it and perform well when they come in.

I think it's past the point of return for Tevez. Money could be better spent on many other options. TBH, I'd rather see Macheda or Welbeck get an extended run ahead of him.

Unread 19-06-2009, 11:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Even if he was playing well, and even if he wanted to stay, he clearly cannot come to terms with being rotated. It affects his performances and attitude. Fact is, if you can't take being rotated, you won't fit in. Everyone gets rotated and everyone has to be able to handle it and perform well when they come in.

I think it's past the point of return for Tevez. Money could be better spent on many other options. TBH, I'd rather see Macheda or Welbeck get an extended run ahead of him.
Yep. I like the little £#%&!er and believe he is miles better than he has shown in either of his 2 seasons with us, a good rest, pre-season and stability will bring the best out of him, but at this stage I'm not interested any more and he can £#%&! off, him and that horrible £#%&!ing owner of his. Honest professionals trying to make their way in the game are far more deserving of a place at Manchester United.

Unread 19-06-2009, 11:29 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

I can see why Carlos is disapointed but like you've said he's a squad player there's no ashame in that and even if he did join another club (City/Chelsea etc) he'd be a squad player there aswell, very few players are guarenteed first team football now.

I agree with the point of return comment aswell, i think alot of people are annoyed at the whole situation and rightly so but United have always said there dealing with a owner not a club and it can get a little messy. If Fergie if happy with him then we should be, Fergie's let far bigger and better players go over there attitude and if he signs him for me that's an indication he wants to play for us. Carlos needs to get back to basics again, get fitter, and accept that even though he wont play every game he's still vital to our team and season.

Unread 19-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Lok

Quote:

I don't think he has a problem with being rotated. I reckon he was being tapped up by City since they were took over and this is used by his agent as an excuse. He clearly plays most of the time anyway.

Unread 19-06-2009, 11:33 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
I don't think he has a problem with being rotated. I reckon he was being tapped up by City since they were took over and this is used by his agent as an excuse. He clearly plays most of the time anyway.
He's shook his head a couple of times but for me there's no real frustration with it i just generally think he's disapointed with himself.

Unlike another player who threw his top down in front of Fergie.

Unread 19-06-2009, 11:39 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
I think he looks anxious to impress when he comes in. Hard to take the quotes too literally, I know, but he seems to think he's constantly being dropped, but the stats don't back this up. Fact is, when he's played he's been poor. And then he blames his form on not playing consistently. Neither do a lot of the players, but most just shut up and get on with it.

Unread 19-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Smeggs

i just want it sorted either way, all this press talk is so £#%&!ing boring, roll on the next two weeks so we know where he will be playing next eyar and then we can start planning any moves in the transfer market we want to make.

Frazier Campbell surely added a bit to his value last night as well.

Unread 19-06-2009, 12:18 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
i just want it sorted either way, all this press talk is so £#%&!ing boring, roll on the next two weeks so we know where he will be playing next eyar and then we can start planning any moves in the transfer market we want to make.

Frazier Campbell surely added a bit to his value last night as well

We've accpeted a 6m bid though.

Unread 19-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

There's no way we'll get anyone as good as him though. And he's not even that good.
Closed Thread