Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Yeah i'll be waiting.
Just like bunker had to.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
You hinting that I'm some kind of cement goblin?
can't believe a grown man still believes in the cement goblin ffs

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
eh?

he let Modric go a couple of times maybe (without much help from Ferdinand imo), but other than that he was mainly just superb. very unlucky to get injured before the League Cup final. O'Shea stepped up for us at right-back which is all that stopped Rafael playing more in the run-in imo. Wish he'd played in Rome meself with 20/20 seeing as we lost anyway.
He was pretty bad for a few games before he got injured, from a defensive pov. Blackburn at home especially. He may have just needed a break, but we didn't see that much of him from that point onwards. I think he will be targeted if/when he starts next season and has a lot to learn defensively, as a result he mat struggle.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:19 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Just like bunker had to.
a) No he didn't. He wasn't on for ages and wouldn't give me his paypal.

b) You can talk Mr P. Order.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
a) No he didn't. He wasn't on for ages and wouldn't give me his paypal.

b) You can talk Mr P. Order.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was pretty bad for a few games before he got injured, from a defensive pov. Blackburn at home especially. He may have just needed a break, but we didn't see that much of him from that point onwards. I think he will be targeted if/when he starts next season and has a lot to learn defensively, as a result he mat struggle.
we shall see

I don't think he'll be targetted any more than Evra is tbh

again going back to the utter dross that makes up half the top flight I'll be seriously £#%&!ed off if Rafael doesn't get at least as many games as last season. i want Fabio to get at least a dozen as well fitness allowing

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:36 PM
History

Im sure Fergie is well aware of second season syndrome is thats even real. May ease them in against the utter shit we have to play in the group stages of the champions league and the league cup again.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
we shall see

I don't think he'll be targetted any more than Evra is tbh

again going back to the utter dross that makes up half the top flight I'll be seriously £#%&!ed off if Rafael doesn't get at least as many games as last season. i want Fabio to get at least a dozen as well fitness allowing
I want them to play, they need to play, I just think they will find it much harder. Fabio seems to have been picking up a lot of knocks as he has been adjusting, so I don't think we have seen a great deal from him, he's always been on the comeback trail. While they may not be targeted any more than Evra, they are not as physically mature or tactically adept as he is, so they could suffer.

There is also the point of ensuring that G.Nev, Wes, Jos and Evra get enough games.

Unread 18-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Coracao

Welbeck 4.

Macheda 1.

Most of Macheda's games will come in the league cup, if we progress and possibly the FA Cup.

Welbeck will probably be used wide in the league games he does play in.
Closed Thread