United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-06-2009, 05:26 AM
Arcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the last perez galacticos team fell apart the moment they let makalele go to chelsea. this time it looks like they're not going to have a makalele-type player at all.

it will all end in tears. cristiano's, obviously.
Gago, both Diarras

Unread 13-06-2009, 05:32 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus
Gago, both Diarras
none of them are capable of doing the disciplined job that makalele did. a very limited player but the best in the world at what he did, as zidane said. they need somebody like yaya toure or mascherano to do that job.

Unread 13-06-2009, 05:37 AM
koppas

Quote:
Gago, both Diarras
Lady Gaga?

I would.

Unread 13-06-2009, 06:16 AM
Arcus

Quote:
none of them are capable of doing the disciplined job that makalele did. a very limited player but the best in the world at what he did, as zidane said. they need somebody like yaya toure or mascherano to do that job.
Gago's 23, extremely capable as of current and especially in 5 years, fantastic player.

Unread 13-06-2009, 06:44 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Gago's 23, extremely capable as of current and especially in 5 years, fantastic player.
he may be, but he's not going to do the job that makalele did for them.

Unread 13-06-2009, 06:47 AM
Arcus

Quote:
he may be, but he's not going to do the job that makalele did for them.
He's been fantastic for them consistantly. Watch him mature into the worlds greatest holding midfielder over the next decade.

Unread 13-06-2009, 09:07 PM
BulgarianSpectator

Lassana Diarra is the new Claude Makélélé. Have you forgotten about him?

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:35 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
There is a big difference between Cristiano and some other players," explained a source close to him. "With some players they change their mind every year. Now I want Barcelona, now I want Inter and so on. But with Cristiano it was always Real Madrid. Their difficulties in recent times on the pitch did not matter and he remained true to what he had always wanted. He has always wanted to play at Real Madrid. He never spoke about another club.

"There have only ever been two clubs for Cristiano: Manchester United and Real Madrid. Manchester United is a club that will always be in Cristiano's heart. He has had six good years there and now feels ready for a new challenge. But he is still only 24 and has a long future in football and would like to come back to Manchester later in his career. If he leaves Real Madrid, he can only imagine doing so to return to Manchester United."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...al-Madrid.html
Erm...£#%&! off

No chance Fergie would have him back in my opinion.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Ether

Why not?

And that's assuming Fergie would still be here.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:47 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Why not?

And that's assuming Fergie would still be here.
Once Fergie agrees on a deal, he does it for a reason.

I think Ronaldo said he would stay here as long as Fergie was in charge, and even Ronaldo himself said he was suprised United accepted the bid, Fergie had the final say on the whole matter and his whole attitude over the past year i think has made Fergie's mind up.

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:10 AM
The Return of JC

Fairly decent.

Dunno about anyone else (I haven't read any posts on this thread), but I'm kind of looking forward to next season without him. I'd rather he stayed, ofcourse, but at least now we can put all the will he-won't he crap to bed and move on. No matter how good he is, we were too geared to him and others had to accomodate him (Rooney being the obvious one, bless 'im). Now we can lose all the baggage and the team can adjust again. There might be a transition, but it could be an exciting one. It gives a chance for the likes of Berba, Rooney, The up and coming kids and even Nani a chance to step up and any new signing will be buzzing at the prospect of replacing Ronaldo: They'll know there's a place up for grabs and they'll want to nail it down.

It's a big loss and it could take time, but if the money is shrewdly spent, we could be looking at a really fresh and invigorated team come August.

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:25 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Fairly decent.

Dunno about anyone else (I haven't read any posts on this thread), but I'm kind of looking forward to next season without him. I'd rather he stayed, ofcourse, but at least now we can put all the will he-won't he crap to bed and move on. No matter how good he is, we were too geared to him and others had to accomodate him (Rooney being the obvious one, bless 'im). Now we can lose all the baggage and the team can adjust again. There might be a transition, but it could be an exciting one. It gives a chance for the likes of Berba, Rooney, The up and coming kids and even Nani a chance to step up and any new signing will be buzzing at the prospect of replacing Ronaldo: They'll know there's a place up for grabs and they'll want to nail it down.

It's a big loss and it could take time, but if the money is shrewdly spent, we could be looking at a really fresh and invigorated team come August.
just reminded me to bump a thread from last summer about this...

Unread 14-06-2009, 11:31 AM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelang
I've been to Deal. Lovely place. Reminds me of Hartlepool.
Pity yoiu didn't £#%&!in well stay there
Closed Thread