dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
further away from ot the better tbh
JC?

Harsh.

Unread 21-09-2010, 11:48 AM
andyroo

Carrick isn't in Cheshire. It's in Leitrim. Or Tipperary. Or Monaghan.

Unread 21-09-2010, 11:49 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Carrick isn't in Cheshire. It's in Leitrim. Or Tipperary. Or Monaghan.
£#%&!. Long way off then.

Unread 21-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
further away from ot the better tbh
Looks like we'll be bumping this thread in 2012.

Carrick's got a dreadful record at United thus far.

Unread 21-09-2010, 01:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Looks like we'll be bumping this thread in 2012.

Carrick's got a dreadful record at United thus far

Unread 21-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
i·ro·ny
a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
a. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: "Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated" (Richard Kain).
b. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
3. Dramatic irony.
4. Socratic irony.

Unread 21-09-2010, 01:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
i·ro·ny
a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
a. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: "Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated" (Richard Kain).
b. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
3. Dramatic irony.
4. Socratic irony.
Oh.

Unread 21-09-2010, 01:20 PM
red in cumbria

Looking at the early posts in this thread, looks like your old man has finally been unbanned, Jabbers.

I wonder if he will post again - I do miss his "Scholes is shite" posts

Unread 21-09-2010, 01:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Looking at the early posts in this thread, looks like your old man has finally been unbanned, Jabbers.

I wonder if he will post again - I do miss his "Scholes is shite" posts
well, i aint telling him he's no longer banned.

He's not too bad on scholes at the moment, Carrick's the target of his ire now.

Unread 21-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
well, i aint telling him he's no longer banned.

He's not too bad on scholes at the moment, Carrick's the target of his ire now.
Someone should tell the slack jawed Geordie - he'll perk up no end.

Unread 21-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
i always used to stick up for fletch, and lay more blame on fergie playing him out of position, but in the end fergie always comes good and i'm sure he'd say he wasn't ready for CM hence why he pushed him out to the right to learn his first-team trade.

this is one of the reasons that some reds believe wellbeck will make it, cos of the similar treatment...
Think playing em out of position gives em a greater understanding of the game. Think Ole was so good on the right because he knew where and when forwards want the ball, the reverse of that as a young player is learning when and where they should make their runs by being the player that provides the service for a bit so they know what they should be doing and understand what they need to do. Don't think I have explained it too well but that's what I think.

Unread 21-09-2010, 02:42 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I thought you meant from Old Trafford tbh.

What use would Carrick be close to you
I dunno, chin as a can opener?.....

Incidentally, I can see Fletch bagging himself a fair few number of goals this season. Got a couple already and really does drive forward a lot these days. Be nice to think he could get into double figures. He's more than capable.
Closed Thread