United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2020, 07:23 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
There's a lot of different dynamics throughout the club that will affect any decision to play or not to play Pogba.

The rest of the playing squad must hate his guts, and I can't imagine Fred, The Scottish Player or Matic being happy to give up their place for someone like Paul Pogba. Those three players seem to have put their heart and soul into getting their fitness and performances up to a standard where they deserve to play for Man United.

I don't think Ole would allow Pogba to upset the balance of the squad like that, but then like you mentioned, would the board try and overrule Ole and try and dictate the team? They'd be mad to do it... So probably yeah.

But then maybe the board are done with Pogba and his team as well, up to the point where they couldn't give a shit what Pogba wants and the possibility of a couple of extra million they might bring in from a transfer if it was to upset the manager and the rest of the squad. Especially if bringing him back into the team could jeopardise Champions League qualification, whether it be top 4 or Europa League. The club would probably lose more money failing to qualify for Champions League football next season than they would from Pogba's transfer if we continued to keep him as far away from the team as possible.

Whatever happens, I hope that he never plays for us again. £#%&! him.
It's hard to disagree with any of that.

What may happen is that Ole is asked to get Pogba in the shop window but only if he can; I can't see them risking fourth when they know he can have a decent Euros and we'll still get a good price for him.

Unread 11-03-2020, 07:31 PM
armchair

It's still up in the air what happens. I think he may stay.

Very doubtful he'll go to Real anymore imo.

If Zidane leaves Real for Juve, then we might get paid something over 50mil with a ceiling of about 90.

Other than that, PSG is the only other serious candidate.

I hate to hear the phrase "the United project", but it is a far more appealing one now that Bruno has joining and a lot of players will be interested in becoming part of it should we make the champions league.

Unread 11-03-2020, 07:36 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 11-03-2020, 09:07 PM
utd99

Good deal being an injured player at United these days eh? ‘Alright lads, all we’ve got left is Dubai, Bali and the Seychelles’

Unread 11-03-2020, 09:10 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It's still up in the air what happens. I think he may stay.

Very doubtful he'll go to Real anymore imo.

If Zidane leaves Real for Juve, then we might get paid something over 50mil with a ceiling of about 90.

Other than that, PSG is the only other serious candidate.

I hate to hear the phrase "the United project", but it is a far more appealing one now that Bruno has joining and a lot of players will be interested in becoming part of it should we make the champions league.
Inter?

Haven’t they been getting their shit together the last couple of years?

Unread 11-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Inter?

Haven’t they been getting their shit together the last couple of years?
Be funny if he questioned our ambition and then went and joined all our shit players there.

Unread 11-03-2020, 09:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Be funny if he questioned our ambition and then went and joined all our shit players there.

Unread 11-03-2020, 09:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Arrives at training, Ashley Young is there:

Unread 11-03-2020, 09:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Arrives at training, Ashley Young is there:

Ffs

Unread 13-03-2020, 03:34 PM
AK14

Unread 13-03-2020, 03:36 PM
Dr Stranger

Click here for hot virus on virus action....

Unread 13-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Ethers

Good way to get through to the youth fair play. Good on him.

Unread 13-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Pop

@#%&!. Utter @#%&!. I £#%&!ing hate him.

Unread 13-03-2020, 03:58 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Good way to get through to the youth fair play. Good on him.
Agreed. Its probably the only non self serving thing we've seen him do in quite some time.

Unread 13-03-2020, 04:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Agreed. Its probably the only non self serving thing we've seen him do in quite some time.
It keeps him relevant, makes him look like a nice guy and furthers his brand.

Doubt he had anything to do with it other than giving his PR team the nod.

Unread 13-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Most people in the game are distancing themselves from giving advice, and rightly so.

Not Pogba

Do this, this and this.

How about you shut your mouth? Not to avoid the virus, just shut your f***ing mouth!

What a cheeky #@&%!. The a****** hasn't been seen since December. Andre Gomes has recovered from a bone sticking out of his shin faster than this f***ing plum, yet he has the audacity to tell us all how to be healthy.

Just hurry up and leave, will you. @#%&!.

Unread 13-03-2020, 09:40 PM
red in cumbria

He's finally ready to condescend to play for us again, it appears - and football gets STOPPED.

You gotta larf.

Unread 15-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Switching Off

Joyeux Anniversaire!

27 today.

Unread 15-03-2020, 12:02 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Joyeux Anniversaire!

27 today.
Hope he gets Coronavirus