Originally Posted by elephantstone
loyal supporters clap clap clap loyal supporters

Unread 14-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
loyal supporters clap clap clap loyal supporters
Well said pal.

Lot of people played the old I'm not renewing card in 2004 - 2006 and used Talcy Malcy as an excuse. Fact is we weren't winning the league and it's the same this time round.

Trophies sell tickets as Brucie famously said.

Unread 14-06-2012, 10:01 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Well said pal.

Lot of people played the old I'm not renewing card in 2004 - 2006 and used Talcy Malcy as an excuse. Fact is we weren't winning the league and it's the same this time round.

Trophies sell tickets as Brucie famously said.
thats mad, I've just had a rant on Facebook about that very sentiment and people using another club as an excuse to not go.

Unread 14-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Bunker Buster

What's FC got to do with personnel reasons on renewing ?

It just breeds divisons betwween the support....

Unread 14-06-2012, 10:28 AM
MUFC One Love

The Glazers were a perfect excuse for people not to renew. We didn't look like we were anywhere near winning the league and people were generally fed up with the way the atmosphere was getting shitter etc. It's them ones who renewed for them reasons then gave it the big 'boycotting' %@#$&!s and having a pop at everyone who still were still renewing that did everyones head in.

I remember when we had a top team again and went on to win the European Cup, suddenly the same people were conveniently getting 'freebies' again for big games.

Unread 14-06-2012, 10:31 AM
elephantstone

those who dont renew or stop going to games can join the united/MUFC family on twitter/facebook and become real respected bores.

Unread 14-06-2012, 10:41 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
those who dont renew or stop going to games can join the united/MUFC family on twitter/facebook and become real respected bores.
Most of them haven't been to a game in their life.

Unread 14-06-2012, 10:51 AM
neworder

Quote:
If I dont renew i'll probably stop watching football, I hate watching it on tv

seeing as there is apparently a price on loyalty, and its one I cant even dream of being able to afford anymore, I suppose that makes me a bottom red

Unread 14-06-2012, 11:22 AM
elephantstone

whould you go to FC?

Unread 14-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
thats mad, I've just had a rant on Facebook about that very sentiment and people using another club as an excuse to not go.
Soz pal - had a Mao and bad repped you after reading the first two words

Unread 14-06-2012, 12:29 PM
no fun

my lad has just renewed - £190 - was offered the option of a move to strettie upper, which suggests there aint a waiting list for there

Unread 14-06-2012, 12:33 PM
believe

what a load of shit. not been since 2005 apart from three times for very personal reasons and the glazers were the final nail not the £#%&!ing reason, gobshites.

Unread 14-06-2012, 01:35 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
my lad has just renewed - £190 - was offered the option of a move to strettie upper, which suggests there aint a waiting list for there
Is he family stand or nt3?

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:25 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Is he family stand or nt3?

family stand, lower strettie

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
so what's the point in this reclassification? do time-served reds get more of a chance in away ballots? if so, that's a good thing, no?
Not good considering our home support is full of @#%&!s, and the demographic at aways will be old @#%&!s too.

Unread 14-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
what a load of shit. not been since 2005 apart from three times for very personal reasons and the glazers were the final nail not the £#%&!ing reason, gobshites.
As good as renewing pal. I also heard a rumour (unconfirmed) that you'd actually moved abroad.

Unread 14-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Withers

How much is a season ticket in K stand these days?

Unread 14-06-2012, 04:20 PM
irk

Quote:
As good as renewing pal. I also heard a rumour (unconfirmed) that you'd actually moved abroad.
nah, he'd have said something

Unread 14-06-2012, 04:22 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Boycotting from the middle east pal. Fair play to him, must be tough.
Closed Thread