United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 27-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Fountz

Cool SONIC YOUTH at The Academy Thurs 30th Dec !

More than happy to help out a Fredster who finds out that family of drinking commitments mean that he/she is effectively doublebooked for the evening and in effect has two spare !!

One of the forum's fine, upstanding and honourable members ( me ) is prepared to pay face ( £22.50 I think ) or not much more than face to relieve you of your conundrum and ensure that you're not out of pocket and free to continue your festive celebrations.

PM me if you need to take up my kind offer

Unread 27-12-2010, 10:20 AM
no fun

Default Re: SONIC YOUTH at The Academy Thurs 30th Dec !

just turn up on the night

the touts outside the academy are small time, looking to make 2 or 3 quid on a ticket, would be surprised if you pay over £25

Unread 27-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
just turn up on the night

the touts outside the academy are small time, looking to make 2 or 3 quid on a ticket, would be surprised if you pay over £25
no fun no fun, ...what the hell's gone wrong with the world when Sonic Youth sell out ?? ...and sell out within days of going on sale ( apparantly ! ) ...there's only 7 people in the world who like them. Me and 6 others

May do that. I'd just like to know I was sorted before I set off.

They were less than £30 on "Get Me In" but only had one.

Unread 27-12-2010, 10:30 AM
no fun

supported by the pop group - might explain the sell out

last few times I have been to the academy touts have been selling for face value or under, ita also worth checking the box office for returns

Unread 27-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Fountz

Quote:
supported by the pop group - might explain the sell out

last few times I have been to the academy touts have been selling for face value or under, ita also worth checking the box office for returns
cheers, will do

Having a good Christmas ?

Unread 27-12-2010, 11:04 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
cheers, will do

Having a good Christmas ?
so so

highlight -the royle family xmas special

lowlight - out with peg seller yesterday shopping for a new bastard telly

Unread 27-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Fountz

Quote:
so so

highlight -the royle family xmas special

lowlight - out with peg seller yesterday shopping for a new bastard telly
Mary's ashes in the dyson was superb.

Picked up a decent tele from Tesco not that long ago. They're a lot cheaper these days because they're ostensibly just large computer monitors minus any proper glass.
Closed Thread