United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-11-2016, 07:15 PM
puressence

Default Jose Outing The Shitbags Aftermatch Interview

It's stunning ... So refreshing to hear. This mans for the long haul bring him his players that will run through walls for him ...

Unread 06-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Dasilvatwins

What did he say

Unread 06-11-2016, 07:34 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
What did he say
Slagging off ex-cons with basic bookkeeping qualifications that hang around with young footballers for cash

Unread 06-11-2016, 07:34 PM
armchair

Unread 06-11-2016, 07:36 PM
thatsfuctit

Credited Jonesy for putting his hand up to play, when he wasn't ready.

Praised the rest of the back 4 for doing well whilst playing out of position, particuarly Young.

Said he like the balance of Mata, Carrick, Pogba.

Was pleased for Zlatan..

etc

Unread 06-11-2016, 07:46 PM
armchair

also this

[credit sparky]

Unread 06-11-2016, 07:59 PM
dragflick

Good. Soft pandered @#%&!s. Like has been said, credit to Jones for stepping up a bit as Smalling broke a nail or some shit. It's been blatantly obvious for a while there's too many soft bastards in this squad.

They need to realise they need to man up/take responsibility a bit or they'll be £#%&!ed off out the door. Not that this will bother them too much, as they'll probably pick up a similar contract elsewhere and continue being melts somewhere else

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

All for this! There were rumours last year of players not fully 100% behind the manager.

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Cream

Darmian getting up after his knock was a sight for sore eyes.

Last season he'd go off for splitting an end, the noodle legged #@&%!.

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:08 PM
puressence

Sky show interview with Shaw and smalling innit 😂😂😂😂

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Darmian getting up after his knock was a sight for sore eyes.

Last season he'd go off for splitting an end, the noodle legged #@&%!.

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Jethro

He's gone up a notch in my estimation after this

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:15 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'd keep him no matter what happens this season. I do think he basically had a breakdown and lost a lot of confidence between leaving real and his second chelsea spell but I think he'll turn it around at United.

He needs to properly lose his temper and be himself instead of trying to be what people are telling him the United manager has to be and telling him that United teams have to play a certain way. Let let him do his job and build his own winning side.

I'd rather he built a winning Mourinho side than a bad facsimile of a Fergie side.
#sage

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=435

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Sparky***

Expect more snide leaks to the press later this week then from the in house weasels

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:18 PM
puressence

Smalling told me he can't play Cos of the little PAIN. He's £#%&!ing seething you can see it, surprised he didn't name check shaws brother

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:18 PM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Good. Soft pandered @#%&!s. Like has been said, credit to Jones for stepping up a bit as Smalling broke a nail or some shit. It's been blatantly obvious for a while there's too many soft bastards in this squad.

They need to realise they need to man up/take responsibility a bit or they'll be £#%&!ed off out the door. Not that this will bother them too much, as they'll probably pick up a similar contract elsewhere and continue being melts somewhere else
Spot on .

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:20 PM
armchair

so both jose and louis had issues with shaw's condition - he needs to up his game.

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:29 PM
AK14

Great stuff from Jose

I had a bit of a wobble regarding Mourinho after the midweek loss

I'm back on board now

Always been of the opinion he needs time to sort it, but I had my doubts he'd be given the time. Hopefully him name checking the squad @#%&! at the beginning of November mean that Woodward and Co have got his back.

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:30 PM
The Stella Fella

Does Jose actually name anyone?

Unread 06-11-2016, 08:30 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Does Jose actually name anyone?
Smalling and Shaw apparently.
Closed Thread