United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 28-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Sparky***

Default *OFFICIAL* Match Thread - Spurs v Manchester United 28/12/14

Unread 28-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Vedder

They're shite. Been lucky all season

0-3

Unread 28-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Stickman

Big challenge there as always but I think we'll do it. 0-1 van Persie.

This would be a perfect game for Di Maria.

Unread 28-12-2014, 12:48 AM
moyescaust

Fellaini apparently has a rib injury and will miss the rest of the Christmas/ new year period.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...y-9946324.html

De gea
Rafael
Smalling
Jones
Shaw
Carrick
Herrera
Rooney
Mata
Van persie
Falcao

Unread 28-12-2014, 12:51 AM
witter87

2-1 win

Falcao and Rooney

Unread 28-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Switching Off

Is Anderson being saved for Yeovil?

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:20 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Is Anderson being saved for Yeovil?
They wouldn't take him on the basis of a small canteen kitchen area.

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:23 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
They're shite. Been lucky all season.
who?

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:24 AM
Alan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyescaust
Fellaini apparently has a rib injury and will miss the rest of the Christmas/ new year period.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...y-9946324.html

De gea
Rafael
Smalling
Jones
Shaw
Carrick
Herrera
Rooney
Mata
Van persie
Falcao
Just read that elsewhere Whoever did it, god bless them.

Hopefully it's a compound fracture that keeps it out all season

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:26 AM
20 times

Hope we win

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:27 AM
moyescaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan

Can't say I'm too devastated either tbh.

If we want to win playing fluent football then he can't be in the team.

All great teams every player gets a touch but we can't afford to pass to him. :shakehead:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan

God you're ruthless.

I don't want him in the team but he's still a person. :shakehead:

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:38 AM
Grandadanne

A gentle raping 1-4 done so smoothly and without pain that the Spurs may even secretly enjoy it.

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:46 AM
Louise85

I know this has nothing to do with the game

I'm after a bit of help I get married in sept and my future hubby is a massive united fan he has had a season ticket for over 15 years now. Anyway I'd love to try and get his united shirt signed, can anyone tell me the best way to do this or where I need to go after home games???

Thank you in advance!!
Xx

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:48 AM
Grandadanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise85

I'm after a bit of help I get married in sept and my future hubby is a massive united fan he has had a season ticket for over 15 years now. Anyway I'd love to try and get his united shirt signed, can anyone tell me the best way to do this or where I need to go after home games???

Thank you in advance!!
Xx
Have you tried hanging about in carrington in your underwear?

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:49 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

Thank you in advance!!
Xx
Rules, a picture of you in the all together.

edit: can include husband, Ginners likes this.

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Stickman

Quote:

Thank you in advance!!
Xx
Wum

Zorg

Quote:

Thank you in advance!!
Xx
JCL xx

Grandadanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Rules, a picture of you in the all together.
Crikey lets break her into forum etiquette slowly

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:51 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

Thank you in advance!!
Xx
Most people either hang around outside the training ground at Carrington and wait for players to drive out after training or they wait by the tunnel at the south stand on matchdays where the players come in an out to beg for autographs.

Failing that you can buy one off ebay or even go as far as to send your shirt into the club with a letter explaining - you never know they may get it signed for you, stranger things have happened.

Unread 28-12-2014, 01:52 AM
Grandadanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Most people either hang around outside the training ground at Carrington and wait for players to drive out after training or they wait by the tunnel at the south stand on matchdays where the players come in an out to beg for autographs.

Failing that you can buy one off ebay or even go as far as to send your shirt into the club with a letter explaining - you never know they may get it signed for you, stranger things have happened.
Such a sensible post is wholly uncalled for