United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Haha. Not really that much. Just grinds my gears at the "oooh look how much i hate england" £#%&!ers on here.

Shame Rashford didn't score to proper confuse the #@&%!s.
As pointed out on countless occasions, it's far easier to hate them and the fans than like them.

Cheering on Sturridge, Vardy and Hart?

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:04 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Of course we came for a point we weren't gonna come out all guns blazing ffs. Would of ended 3 or 4 nil otherwise.
Doesn't excuse playing like £#%&!ing Bolton. An utter lack of ambition. Were beaten from the first whistle.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:05 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Enjoyed that, I actually gave a cheer and a little fist pump when that went in.

Deli Ali was £#%&!ing terrible there and Chris Smalling scares the shit out of me every time the ball goes near him.

I'll give you more thoughts as they come to me.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Haha. Not really that much. Just grinds my gears at the "oooh look how much i hate england" w****rs on here.

Shame Rashford didn't score to proper confuse the #@&%!s.
He made a great impression even without a goal, bright and inventive, no fear of the stage at all. The kid is a serious talent.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Haha. Not really that much. Just grinds my gears at the "oooh look how much i hate england" £#%&!ers on here.

Spot on, I struggle to give a £#%&! but I don't actively want them to lose

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:07 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Enjoyed that, I actually gave a cheer and a little fist pump when that went in.

Deli Ali was £#%&!ing terrible there and Chris Smalling scares the shit out of me every time the ball goes near him.

I'll give you more thoughts as they come to me.
Dont bother

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:09 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Dont bother
Waheeyy left that hanging wondering if anyone would be thick enough and predictable enough to use that exact answer.

Forgot you were on here you smelly bastard.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
Doesn't excuse playing like £#%&!ing Bolton. An utter lack of ambition. Were beaten from the first whistle.
We're shit mate. How else are we meant to play it's not a case of lack of ambition. We needed a draw. Got a goal and tried to hang on. It's £#%&!ing obvious tactics isn't it? And it nearly came off.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Waheeyy left that hanging wondering if anyone would be thick enough and predictable enough to use that exact answer.

Forgot you were on here you smelly bastard.
You two know each other ?

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:11 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Yeah, I used to do a bit at the soup kitchen in town.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:12 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
We're shit mate. How else are we meant to play it's not a case of lack of ambition. We needed a draw. Got a goal and tried to hang on. It's £#%&!ing obvious tactics isn't it? And it nearly came off.
You're at a tournament, playing your rivals. You have one of the best players in the world, as well as the likes of Williams, Ramsey and Allen. OK, they aren't the best of the best, but you aren't Northern Ireland. Give it a bit of a go. I understand playing a defensive counter-attacking game, but that was awful. Made it shit for everybody.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Spot on, I struggle to give a £#%&! but I don't actively want them to lose
I understand if you don't give a £#%&! about the national team or you don't want to get into it.....but it's embarrassing how much effort people put into actively wanting them to fail, or giving the impression...just a bit sad.... Forgetting there's United players in there and a young manchester lad becoming the youngest england player to play in a championship now.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:13 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
Bale scores first, England to win

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He made a great impression even without a goal, bright and inventive, no fear of the stage at all. The kid is a serious talent.
Not a single word on him from the lads in the studio. Just lies about how great the goalscorers were.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:15 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
You're at a tournament, playing your rivals. You have one of the best players in the world, as well as the likes of Williams, Ramsey and Allen. OK, they aren't the best of the best, but you aren't Northern Ireland. Give it a bit of a go. I understand playing a defensive counter-attacking game, but that was awful. Made it shit for everybody.
No offence pal but I don't give a £#%&! if you or anyone else thought it was shit. Yeah let's go out and attack and get hammered yeah in the end our negativity lost us the game but I'd rather lose like that than get smashed.

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
No offence pal but I don't give a £#%&! if you or anyone else thought it was shit. Yeah let's go out and attack and get hammered yeah in the end our negativity lost us the game but I'd rather lose like that than get smashed.

veddoh chucking the virtual garden furniture at the english

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:16 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
had a cheeky 2 quid on it

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I understand if you don't give a £#%&! about the national team or you don't want to get into it.....but it's embarrassing how much effort people put into actively wanting them to fail, or giving the impression...just a bit sad.... Forgetting there's United players in there and a young manchester lad becoming the youngest england player to play in a championship now.
Only want Rooney and RASHFORD to do well (which they are) want them to fail at every turn...

Two players out of 11/squad...

Unread 16-06-2016, 04:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
You nearly got the point that would have put you in a very strong position. Nothing to be ashamed of, nqat.
Closed Thread