United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-10-2013, 09:12 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Was at that game. Sharpey sliding on his knees when he scored. I tried it on the kitchen floor when I got home and hurt my knees.
Was then wen sharpey slid and the turf dug up. Like beckhams v barca

Unread 17-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericseyebrows
I know, an oversight one my part - the goals are here and very good. That Hughes, the brilliant £#%&!er.

Manchester Utd v Millwall 1989-90 First Division - YouTube
Quote:
Was at that game. Sharpey sliding on his knees when he scored. I tried it on the kitchen floor when I got home and hurt my knees.
I read somewhere sharpe was really embarrassed about that. Yep, first thing I thought, poor kid must be mortified at having scored at the Stretford End only to skid slightly whilst celebrating. :cringe:

A week before the 5-1 iirc

Unread 18-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Switching Off

More importantly Daniel, is it widely known in your circles who grassed on Hodgson?

Hayward is calling whoever it is a coward, which would probably rule out a few people Hayward couldn't bring himself to call cowards

Unread 18-10-2013, 03:20 PM
ericseyebrows

Quote:
More importantly Daniel, is it widely known in your circles who grassed on Hodgson?

Hayward is calling whoever it is a coward, which would probably rule out a few people Hayward couldn't bring himself to call cowards
Not sure I have a circle, let alone circles, but no - there are various theories, but I've no idea which is accurate.

Unread 18-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Not sure I have a circle, let alone circles, but no - there are various theories, but I've no idea which is accurate.
stupid thing to say because it instantly makes people do a double take, including the bloke who said it. but to actually take offence it surely must have been one of the thicker players, which doesn't really narrow it down much

Unread 18-10-2013, 03:49 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Thumbs up

will get it for chrimbo!

Unread 18-10-2013, 03:52 PM
dragflick

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
will get it for chrimbo!
I'm gonna read it and then wrap it up for me dad as one of his tbhcheapskate..

Unread 18-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Cheers. Just wondering

Unread 18-10-2013, 04:25 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Flicking through my brothers copy the other day ( he loved it) and this made me giggle.

"Wes Brown was given his first start against Wimbledon - whose manager, Joe Kinnear, claimed to have enquired about him in the summer, United later confirming receipt of a fax headed 'Wostley Blouse'."
ace.

Unread 19-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Dr Gonzo

Thumbs up

Just bought the Kindle version.

I'm looking forward to reading this - I loved your first book too.

Unread 19-10-2013, 07:09 PM
ericseyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
stupid thing to say because it instantly makes people do a double take, including the bloke who said it. but to actually take offence it surely must have been one of the thicker players, which doesn't really narrow it down much
Perhaps - but what if you were still bristling that he backed Terry over Ferdinand?

Unread 30-10-2013, 12:23 PM
lookingforeric

Just ordered a copy for my brothers Christmas pressie. If the books shit he can always use it to roll spliffs on.

Unread 05-11-2013, 06:06 PM
ericseyebrows

Whoops, apologies.

Unread 05-11-2013, 06:07 PM
ericseyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
Just ordered a copy for my brothers Christmas pressie. If the books shit he can always use it to roll spliffs on.
Heh - annoyingly, the cover is just too thick to roach. Anyhow, on the very off-chance anyone's arsed, here's a bit on Inter away on the ITV site, with a snap of one of a classic United banner therein.

Unread 05-11-2013, 06:50 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Heh - annoyingly, the cover is just too thick to roach. Anyhow, on the very off-chance anyone's arsed, here's a bit on Inter away on the ITV site, with a snap of one of a classic United banner therein.
Great night.

There's no finer experience in football than watching your team play in a packed San Siro. Awesome.

Unread 05-11-2013, 08:07 PM
mr.sitter

im gonna order it now but please no one spoil it by telling us how it ends

Unread 05-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Mr Castro

Read it. Good read.

Martin Tyler was on form I saw.

Unread 05-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Dr Gonzo

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sitter
im gonna order it now but please no one spoil it by telling us how it ends
Ferguson handing the baton over to Moyseh...

..bad work of fiction..surely ?!
Closed Thread