Unread 21-09-2014, 10:01 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep

Unread 21-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
It is the same as with Spurs/Bale the previous year and us and Ronaldo.

One simply cannot lose a world class player and replace with 4 or 5 mediocre players. It never works.
The best bit is they've done it twice. Dalglish was given about £120m and spent it on absolute shite, and now Rodgers has done the same
Ricky Lambert ffs.

And on top of that they went for Falcao and were told to £#%&! off.

Unread 21-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Well it didn't work, we only won the Carling Cup.

and two league titles

Unread 21-09-2014, 11:58 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The best bit is they've done it twice. Dalglish was given about £120m and spent it on absolute shite, and now Rodgers has done the same
Ricky Lambert ffs.

And on top of that they went for Falcao and were told to £#%&! off.
Wasn´t that with Blackburn? Doesn´t matter if it wasn´t - Fact is that Liverpool blew the title last season and Brendan´s just pissed millions down the pan.

This guy´s pressers are going to be comedy gold for the rest of the season. The clown will say Manchester United had the money to spend if we end up winning the league. RAWK will deliver a completely different message to Brend, and I can´t wait

Unread 21-09-2014, 12:10 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

This year is your year,
This year is your yeaarrrr,
Same £#%&!ing story
And you're nowhere near!

Repeat ad infinitum.

Unread 21-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Wasn´t that with Blackburn?
I'm talking about 20 years later at a different club.

The dosh he blew on the likes of Carroll and Downing.

Unread 21-09-2014, 12:34 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I'm talking about 20 years later at a different club.

The dosh he blew on the likes of Carroll and Downing.

Ironically downings performance was fitting of a twenty million pound signing not the five he cost westham... Lolz

Unread 25-09-2014, 01:16 AM
waynes ear's

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...cial-fair-play

Death threat for uefa ahoy

Unread 25-09-2014, 03:38 AM
shenwen

Quote:
With this Uefa rule, it is now almost impossible for any ambitious investor to take over a ‘sleeping giant’ and to turn them into the next Manchester City or Paris Saint Germain
They say it like this is a bad thing

City fans ffs

Unread 27-09-2014, 05:27 PM
thatsfuctit

'iverpool midfielder Jordan Henderson emulates Steven Gerrard with Merseyside derby slip'

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h26...k2mfh XtF9G6s.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...ulates-4333353

Unread 27-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Walter Sobchak

Love this logic from this rat!

You have no chance. None. As long as I've got a hole in my arse, you aint getting top 4 this season.

Its absolutely hilarious to think how you believe that you will turn it around.

You are already 10 point worse off in corresponding fixtures from last season. 10!! That means that not only do you have to make up the 15 points that you were behind 4th place last season, but also another 10 because you have had such a shambolic start to this season! That's 25 points you have make up from last season to make the total points for 4th last year! Not 3rd, not 2nd, not the title, 4th.

To make up the 25 points you will effectively have to go on title winning form to get to that total. Even this early in the season you are done and you don't even know it yet. The effect of these pathetic results against corresponding teams that even last year you were turning over is so damaging in your overall position.

You aint getting top 4 and I'd be willing to put £100 bet to the Hillsborough Foundation if you are feeling brave?

Unread 27-09-2014, 07:43 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak

You have no chance. None. As long as I've got a hole in my arse, you aint getting top 4 this season.

You are already 10 point worse off in corresponding fixtures from last season. 10!! That means that not only do you have to make up the 15 points that you were behind 4th place last season, but also another 10 because you have had such a shambolic start to this season! That's 25 points you have make up from last season to make the total points for 4th last year! Not 3rd, not 2nd, not the title, 4th.

To make up the 25 points you will effectively have to go on title winning form to get to that total. Even this early in the season you are done and you don't even know it yet. The effect of these pathetic results against corresponding teams that even last year you were turning over is so damaging in your overall position.

You aint getting top 4 and I'd be willing to put £100 bet to the Hillsborough Foundation if you are feeling brave?

Jesus wept.

Unread 27-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

What a steaming pile of dung.. Fukinell

Unread 27-09-2014, 07:46 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

"Considering we have 96 points to play for, i'm not worried"

i've seen them bring up that number of points every season. It must be on text alert on the lfc calender.

Unread 27-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:

That sounds suspiciously like the par league to me. Does he not know you don't just get the points you won last season again this season? You actually have to play the teams all over again

Unread 27-09-2014, 07:57 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
That sounds suspiciously like the par league to me. Does he not know you don't just get the points you won last season again this season? You actually have to play the teams all over again
They're obsessed with stats, that even have a comparative score thread, which fwiw they're winning from last season

Unread 27-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
They're obsessed with stats, that even have a comparative score thread, which fwiw they're winning from last season
Now there's a surprise.

Unread 27-09-2014, 08:51 PM
red in cumbria

Are they doing the woodwork league this season?

Unread 27-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Are they doing the woodwork league this season?
Depends how they get on in the par league and last season's scores league I suppose.
Closed Thread