United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 26-04-2024, 05:54 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
If Rashford were in front of me right now, I wouldn't say a single word to him. I would listen to what he has to say, and that's what no one’s done.
Pass.

Unread 26-04-2024, 06:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
If Rashford were in front of me right now, I wouldn't say a single word to him. I would listen to what he has to say, and that's what no one’s done.
Aye up, Marilyn Manson is in.....

Unread 26-04-2024, 06:45 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
Aye up, Marilyn Manson is in.....
When taking the context into consideration, it’s one of my favourite quotes.

Unread 26-04-2024, 06:47 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
When taking the context into consideration, it’s one of my favourite quotes ever.
Yeah, he was bob on.

Unread 26-04-2024, 06:54 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
One of the elite attacking outlets across a front three in European football. I doubt there is a manager anywhere on our continent that would refuse the chance to have him in their squad.

The abuse he gets is just a symptom of modern fan culture, where most people's opinions are shaped by whatever they see and hear from others, rather than having a genuine understanding and appreciation of the intricacies of the game.

There is a reason why Erik ten Hag, a professional football coach, who has managed two of the most historic clubs on the planet, bringing trophies into their cabinets, selects Marcus Rashford on a regular basis, and its not based on the reasons of some Sri Lankan teenager clipping videos and posting them on X.

I'm happy to explain for those that struggle with ball, but I'd rather suggest having a degree of patience and waiting for the FA Cup final (a second successive one that our manager has successfully progressed us to), where our homegrown attacker will have Kyle Walker on toast. Mark my words.

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:18 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
i think no
but he finds himself far more entertaining than anyone else does
hash tag try hard

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:20 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
i think no
but he finds himself far more entertaining than anyone else does
hash tag try hard
I enjoy Neo’s output and value the effort he puts into his work.

Real will always recognise real.

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:22 PM
larry

Quote:
I enjoy Neo’s output and value the effort he puts into his work.

Real will always recognise real.
he's pointless
ai could replace his "wacky" character and do a better job

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:26 PM
Chris Quayd

Far be it for me to sow discord where there is none but there does appear to be a lot of needle between Neo and Larry, perhaps an old-fashioned straightener in the form of a UFW could help settle? Whoever has the biggest stones could respond to this post in the affirmative and we can take things from there. Alternatively if anyone would rather shit out I’m sure the forum would understand

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
Far be it for me to sow discord where there is none but there does appear to be a lot of needle between Neo and Larry, perhaps an old-fashioned straightener in the form of a UFW could help settle? Whoever has the biggest stones could respond to this post in the affirmative and we can take things from there. Alternatively if anyone would rather shit out I’m sure the forum would understand
A great idea. The forum thrives on harmony and I think this is the way forward.

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:30 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
A slightly less ‘ACAS’ approach than Jack’s, but has the potential to shift more tickets.

I like it.

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:32 PM
NedKelly

Larry’s response time is usually minutes, if not seconds. 5 minutes isn’t necessarily shitting out but I am worried for the guy.

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:45 PM
MUFC One Love

If a good offer comes in they’ll sell him.

Far to inconsistent.

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:45 PM
Neo

As always, I'm more than happy to accept any challenge from a would-be foe, whether IRL or within the digital confines of an online arena.

Quay Street or an UFW thread are both locations I'm happy to attend, once given the green light.

This Larry fella would be light work, tbf. An exhibition. Easy little tune-up to keep my tools sharp.

Unread 26-04-2024, 07:48 PM
RedNick80

I love them both dearly, not sure I’d like one to be vanquished.

Unread 26-04-2024, 08:09 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Big Jose knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
He’d just run into you.

Unread 26-04-2024, 08:14 PM
armchair

Unread 26-04-2024, 08:53 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
As always, I'm more than happy to accept any challenge from a would-be foe, whether IRL or within the digital confines of an online arena.

Quay Street or an UFW thread are both locations I'm happy to attend, once given the green light.

This Larry fella would be light work, tbf. An exhibition. Easy little tune-up to keep my tools sharp.
Knew knew would have no problems being the bigger man, figuratively speaking. Prepare an opening address for the swing voters gents, I'll handle the new thread admin side of the house.

Unread 26-04-2024, 08:59 PM
Finport Red

Just in from Larry…

Unread 26-04-2024, 10:18 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Grown men having online drama over a gimp of a footballer.

£#%&!ing pathetic.