United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Stone Monkey
 
Thumbs up Merry Christmas to all.

Off to the desert with the family for the festivities.

Hope you all have a good one.
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 07:11 PM
naes_sean
 
Default Re: Merry Christmas to all.

you too mate.
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 07:28 PM
The Mull
 
Default Re: Merry Christmas to all.

All the Berry Vest
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 08:07 PM
42ndstreet irregular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmas to all.

My little is watching where Santa is on this http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html I told him he is in the United Arab Emitrates and he said is that near Salford Quays Now every 2 mins it's "where is he now Dad"
Merry Christmas everyone
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Sloane
 
Default Re: Merry Christmas to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
My little is watching where Santa is on this http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html I told him he is in the United Arab Emitrates and he said is that near Salford Quays Now every 2 mins it's "where is he now Dad"
Merry Christmas everyone
things like that make me want a kid
then i think about my money and think nah
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 10:18 PM
redman
 
Default Re: Merry Christmas to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
My little is watching where Santa is on this http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html I told him he is in the United Arab Emitrates and he said is that near Salford Quays Now every 2 mins it's "where is he now Dad"
Merry Christmas everyone
Great site, the kids love it, A very merry Christmas to you all, hope all fans of the greatest football club in the world have a wonderful and happy Christmas. Be great.
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Mark Corrigan
 
Thumbs up Re: Merry Christmas to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Off to the desert with the family for the festivities.

Hope you all have a good one.
All the best monkey man, have a good one
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Wez
 
Thumbs up Re: Merry Christmas to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
My little is watching where Santa is on this http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html I told him he is in the United Arab Emitrates and he said is that near Salford Quays Now every 2 mins it's "where is he now Dad"
Merry Christmas everyone
Brilliant pal, all the best to you and yours mate

Merry Christmas lads and lasses of Fred
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 11:03 PM
42ndstreet irregular
 
Thumbs up Re: Merry Christmas to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Brilliant pal, all the best to you and yours mate

Merry Christmas lads and lasses of Fred
And you mate. Saw the rest of the boys before and if you are ok with it looks like Slovakia

Give your folks the best.

By the Santa is getting stoned in the Dam at the moment
 
Unread 24-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Wez
 
Thumbs up Re: Merry Christmas to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
And you mate. Saw the rest of the boys before and if you are ok with it looks like Slovakia

Give your folks the best.

By the Santa is getting stoned in the Dam at the moment


Im happy with Slovakia

Cheers mate
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Merry Christmas to all.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
merry christmas silv Off Topic 10 21-12-2007 02:59 PM
Merry Christmas you lot Enjoying Insanity Off Topic 13 25-12-2006 04:27 AM
Merry Christmas xxx Gruber Off Topic 4 24-12-2006 08:57 PM
Merry Christmas, everybody ! Filliam H. Muffman Off Topic 10 18-12-2006 06:37 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.