United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2017, 12:57 PM
TheFatGoth

Exclamation Jose "Christmas is cancelled"

Hearing Jose wants to train on the 25th, thus ruining Xmas day for over 70 club employees.

Sounds like he's taking his frustrations at spending Xmas day in a hotel suite on the rest of the club. What a scrooge.

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:00 PM
AK14

Thought it was normal for the players to train on Christmas Day?

The players were apparently late out for training this morning though, maybe they're kicking off at not being able to have their turkey dinner in the 25th.

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:04 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Thought it was normal for the players to train on Christmas Day?

The players were apparently late out for training this morning though, maybe they're kicking off at not being able to have their turkey dinner in the 25th.
Trained Christmas Day every day until Van Gaal came in I believe.

£#%&! them, they'll have to console themselves with the massive amount of cash they earn for kicking a ball about

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Whip Hubley

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Hearing Jose wants to train on the 25th, thus ruining Xmas day for over 70 club employees.

Sounds like he's taking his frustrations at spending Xmas day in a hotel suite on the rest of the club. What a scrooge.

Enjoy the weekend mate?

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:07 PM
flixton

Always handy to keep an eye open for those players who get suspended or some minor injury over Christmas.

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:11 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Always handy to keep an eye open for those players who get suspended or some minor injury over Christmas.
Or just blatantly go out on the piss in direct contravention of the manager's instructions tbhwazza

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:13 PM
forwardirektion

Should give them the day off, not like we've got a game two days before and one the day after or owt.

We've got 6 games between the 17th Dec and 1st Jan. Madness that

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Crumps

Always trained on Christmas Day, was always in Choccie’s Diary in the Magazine. Anything to have a pathetic dig at the boss.

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Zorg

Tbh I'd love to get out of the house on Christmas Day for a kickabout.

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:22 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
What a scrooge.

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:28 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatgoth
hearing jose wants to train on the 25th, thus ruining xmas day for over 70 club employees.

Sounds like he's taking his frustrations at spending xmas day in a hotel suite on the rest of the club. What a scrooge.
few of our team dont celebrate xmas anyhow

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:30 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
few of our team dont celebrate xmas anyhow
There are a few turkeys in the squad tbf.

Unread 21-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Tbh I'd love to get out of the house on Christmas Day for a kickabout.
Ah but would you fancy doing some translating*?

* I know, I know, interpreting.

Unread 21-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Throw

£#%&!er.

Unread 21-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Ah but would you fancy doing some translating*?

* I know, I know, interpreting.
Translating actually

And, er, no.

Unread 21-11-2017, 02:40 PM
rogieop

The whole situation is that the team did always train xmas day but it was always at carrington.

Jose has moved xmas day training to Old Trafford which means a lot more staff have to come in.

£#%&! them, its at 5 o clock. Open you presents have your dinner bythe time 5 bells comes all the domestics wil be kicking off so an hour or two out the house will do no harm. Im sure they will all be well paid.

Unread 21-11-2017, 02:41 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
The whole situation is that the team did always train xmas day but it was always at carrington.

Jose has moved xmas day training to Old Trafford which means a lot more staff have to come in.

£#%&! them, its at 5 o clock. Open you presents have your dinner bythe time 5 bells comes all the domestics wil be kicking off so an hour or two out the house will do no harm. Im sure they will all be well paid.
How can they be expected to train on a full stomach?

Unread 21-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Zorg

What staff do they need? Someone to tie their shoelaces?

Unread 21-11-2017, 02:46 PM
utd99

Oh good; we’ll get to see Lingard prancing around in an elf outfit on instagram.

Unread 21-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Stickman

Quote:
How can they be expected to train on a full stomach?
Closed Thread