Unread 23-02-2022, 11:47 PM
RARAMSES

Unread 23-02-2022, 11:55 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 24-02-2022, 12:15 AM
dunk

Huge dodged bullet the wig headed £#%&!er. Thank £#%&! for Spurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Next Utd manager
Behave you cretin.

Unread 24-02-2022, 12:16 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Next Utd manager
Would hire him if Poch and Ten Haggerz are not avaliable.

Unread 24-02-2022, 12:16 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
he's pasta caring now, clearly

Unread 24-02-2022, 12:30 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Behave you cretin.

Doesn't appear on the '#@&%!ation Scale'.

You'll have to choose from: Idiot, Imbecile, Moron or Dullard.

Unread 24-02-2022, 01:45 AM
Stickman

nailed on he's not lasting a year, its as if he took the job to get paid until something better comes up.

Unread 24-02-2022, 01:54 AM
Part 36 Offer

Will be gone v soon. Spurs is not the right club for him.

Unread 24-02-2022, 07:51 AM
Denis Irwell

Another manager getting pissed off with @#%&!ing players not pulling their weight and getting away with it, whilst the manager gets the sack. Repeatedly. I know a lot on here didnt like Mou because he was nasty to the poor players, who didn’t give a shit and were supported by the board. This is a manager that won us 3x trophies and now we’re miles away from winning even one. Knocked out of the cup by £#%&!ing Boro. Ceo or whatever his title is, (here and Spurs) either buying players over the managers head or not buying at all. We’ve still got Jones, Mata, Martial, Shaw, Lingard, Pogba etc etc on the payroll and still have a shit mf. And shit full backs. Players repeatedly throwing the manager under the bus yet Mou got grief for trying to get rid. They’re still £#%&!ing here. Even Soton manager was taking the piss the other day. Now Ralf is making oblique reference to players putting a shift in through his praise of Elanga. It’s all about dazzling 10 year old Chinese and African “fans” to keep the $$$$ rolling in. £#%&! “legacy fans”.

Not Mou’s biggest fan but was behind him whilst he was here because it looked like he was the only one with any concerns about the team performance. Whoever replaces Woowoo will dance to the owners tune and well end up with more DVBs, Schweinsteigers and Falcaos. Players aren’t arsed.

The end.

Unread 24-02-2022, 08:51 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
would hire him if poch and ten haggerz are not avaliable.
you want a cuddle hun

Unread 24-02-2022, 11:09 AM
Sloppy

🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥

Not a Wordle, just Tottenham's Premier League form

Unread 24-02-2022, 12:12 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥

Unread 24-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥

Noice

Unread 24-02-2022, 01:51 PM
puressence

Quote:
🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥

incredible

Unread 24-02-2022, 06:19 PM
Neo

Quote:
🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥

Similar colour arrangement to Saffers' User CP, I bet, too.

Unread 01-03-2022, 11:25 PM
puressence

Building 🤣🤣🤣

Unread 01-03-2022, 11:30 PM
Neo

Sixth round looking very promising for them?

Unread 01-03-2022, 11:56 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 02-03-2022, 01:28 PM
armchair

Absolute genius:

Quote:
“I think that you have to understand when there is a strategy or not and not only an emotional moment,” he said.

“It is not right to stay here and explain why I talk in a way and after three days I spoke in another way. Maybe I can explain to you, every time we have a press conference there is a strategy behind it, not an emotional moment.

“I understood that was the right moment, after four defeats in five games and winning the game against Manchester City three days ago, to send the right message, a clear message to myself, the club and also the players.

“We have to know we are here to enjoy football, at the same time to improve ourselves, to ask to ourselves for 100 per cent commitment and desire and also to underline that a team like Tottenham does not exist to lose four games in five.

“If someone understood that my words were from an emotional moment, no. In that moment I sent a specific message to the whole environment and it has happened in the past, when I want to push the situation and the environment in the same direction, because I am seeing we can do better, it is not because it is an emotional moment, it is because there is a strategy behind.”
Closed Thread