Unread 26-04-2014, 01:03 AM
Barry Shitpeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
Are you really Michael Myers?

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:08 AM
ZiggyStardust

We're doing it £#%&!ing backwards
First we appoint our Frank O'Farrell in Moyes and now we appoint our Wilf McGuinness in Giggs
Madness

Fergie needs stfu and £#%&! off

If Giggs becomes the permanent manager it will destroy him and the club in the long term.

Just get LvG in ffs

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
FFS, keep your nose out of it fraggie.

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:11 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Fergie would rather united do a wilf mcguinness and frank o'farrell in reverse than get a manager that threatens his influence. Cheers fergie.

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:14 AM
Sparky***

He can't let go, can he. He will not allow us to move on as a club.

Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas
Are you really Michael Myers?
Yes. I would have killed Moyes, but I only work on the 31st of October.

RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
FFS, keep your nose out of it fraggie.
Woodward ruled out Giggs getting it long term straight away when he was briefing every journalist. The Glazers won't risk it this time.

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:31 AM
ZiggyStardust

Keane maybe a very bitter man but he wasn't wrong about everything being about control to Fergie
He loves Moyes and Giggs saying he's only a phone call away. He just won't let go his vice like grip

I'm starting to think that Fergie needs to completely sever ties with the club and just go around the world Cathy for a few years
£#%&!ing sick to death of him sticking his oar in

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:32 AM
moyescaust

Quote:
Yes. I would have killed Moyes, but I only work on the 31st of October.
Why didn't you do him last October then?

He was our manager then ffs

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyescaust
Why didn't you do him last October then?

He was our manager then ffs
I had other people on my list - a regretful oversight. It won't happen again

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

Oh for £#%&!s sake. Just piss off out of it Ferie you doting sozzled old fart.

How in £#%&!s name can one of the top three clubs in world football be run like this? First, David £#%&!ing Moyes, a man who's never won a bit of silverware in his life, now a rookie wannabe manager without one £#%&!ing iota of managerial experience under his belt.

Who's £#%&!ing next for the hotseat? Peter Kenyon?

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Luffy

Article is twisting his words I reckon, I think he said giggs is the one man to go to in the final few games. Not that he should get it permanently, I saw the same quote given in a different context in another article which didn't suggest fergie wanted giggs permanently at all.

Unread 26-04-2014, 02:06 AM
ScarFace

zero chance because of moyes.

lvg is manager

Unread 26-04-2014, 02:18 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
zero chance because of moyes.

lvg is manager
you seem quite itk?

...i hope you are anyway!

Unread 26-04-2014, 03:32 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Woodward ruled out Giggs getting it long term straight away when he was briefing every journalist. The Glazers won't risk it this time.
I hope I'm wrong, but it appears ferguson and the class of 92 camp may be planning a concerted pr campaign to stir up demand for Giggs to get the job. Ferguson will be driving it out of a desire to avoid being sidelined at the club. If those four games go how you'd expect post moyes, then Woodward may well give in to what could be a media influenced frenzy for Giggs to get the job.

And if he doesn't, such a desire from ferguson and the class of 92 to get Giggs into the managers seat will make it impossible for the next manager so long as they all remain at the club.

Hopefully, there isn't a plan in place to manipulate him into the job full time, or the team doesn't play that well in the next four games. Because otherwise United will be £#%&!ed regardless of who becomes manager, and Ferguson's self interest in maintaining his influence is going to £#%&! us up for as long as he's at the club.

We know ferguson's all about self interest before the club's, but if the class of 92 actually give as much of a shit about the club as they claim then they'll accept it's just for the next few games and then work under a new top class experienced manager. Giggs would be a far better manager if he worked with van gaal or klopp for 3 or 4 years than if he went his own way now. It would also give him a bit of space from whoever the players are down the line if he ever did then take over.

Unread 26-04-2014, 05:36 AM
rebelcountyred

There were rumours that fergie was becoming isolate in the boardroom, could be true, he seems to be off doing his own thing, sad to say but I hope they ignore him. Giggs is not anywhere near ready yet, has t lvg.

Unread 26-04-2014, 05:43 AM
Clarkie

Not happening!!

Relax lads! It is defo not happening!!

Maybe in a few years time though. But not now! No way!

Unread 26-04-2014, 06:33 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Oh ffs. This #@&%! cant help himself.
Closed Thread