United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 14-01-2020, 04:47 PM
Chester Road
 
Default

still buzzing that his customary third season meltdown syndrome has now been accelerated to two months

be lucky to last the season I reckon, imagine the :seethe: if they were somehow to get beat tonight, they won't nqat, but he's only one of two defeats away from full on Lucozade Bottle Destroyer Mode
 
Unread 14-01-2020, 05:14 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Road
still buzzing that his customary third season meltdown syndrome has now been accelerated to two months

be lucky to last the season I reckon, imagine the :seethe: if they were somehow to get beat tonight, they won't nqat, but he's only one of two defeats away from full on Lucozade Bottle Destroyer Mode
Can hardy blame him considering the squad hes inherited.
 
Unread 14-01-2020, 05:57 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Can hardy blame him considering the squad hes inherited.
Interesting...
 
Unread 14-01-2020, 06:03 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

So happy Goth had a double dose of this c***
 
Unread 14-01-2020, 07:28 PM
Neo
 
Default

He hates that Ndombele, and has publicly crucified him 2-3 times now. Thank f*** this toxic c*** wasn't able to fully inject his poison into Rashford and Martial.

Some gimps, with usernames similar to Soviet assault rifles, actually still wish this c*** was United manager.
 
Unread 14-01-2020, 07:32 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
He hates that Ndombele, and has publicly crucified him 2-3 times now. Thank f*** this toxic c*** wasn't able to fully inject his poison into Rashford and Martial.

Some gimps, with usernames similar to Soviet assault rifles, actually still wish this c*** was United manager.
 
Unread 22-01-2020, 10:56 AM
ScarFace
 
Default

 
Unread 22-01-2020, 11:04 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace


Can't believe United fans didn't believe in him or his ways
 
Unread 22-01-2020, 11:16 AM
Jethro
 
Default

No chance he gets a replacement striker this month.

Defcon 2 by March.
 
Unread 22-01-2020, 11:19 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk


Can't believe United fans didn't believe in him or his ways
Have you ever considered following spurs, your obsession with their manager is pretty strange.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Mourinho to Spurs ON
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Questions Mourinho must answer after Man Utd lost at Spurs fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-02-2018 11:20 AM
Jose Mourinho praises Man Utd's Alexis Sanchez after Spurs fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-02-2018 08:00 AM
Mourinho slams 'ridiculous' Man Utd after Spurs defeat fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-02-2018 12:20 AM
Ronaldo set to miss first leg of Spurs clash, says Mourinho fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-04-2011 11:20 AM
Chelsea draw United while Mourinho awaits Spurs fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-03-2011 11:40 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:47 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.