United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 11-01-2020, 08:09 PM
NedKelly

Star Wars: Fallen Order - have had loads of fun with this. Some of the combat can be challenging, especially at higher difficulty levels, but it never gets frustrating as a huge chunk of the game is spent just exploring and finding new items and secrets. Really nice to just play a single player Star Wars game with a half decent story and some great gameplay. 8/10

Unread 11-01-2020, 08:35 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Star Wars: Fallen Order - have had loads of fun with this. Some of the combat can be challenging, especially at higher difficulty levels, but it never gets frustrating as a huge chunk of the game is spent just exploring and finding new items and secrets. Really nice to just play a single player Star Wars game with a half decent story and some great gameplay. 8/10
This.
Also amazing how you can just put it down and play something else and can still play like you never left afters.

Am patiently awaiting Dragon Ball Z : Kakarot.
You will actually play as Son Goku through the whole Dragon Ball Z story plus new stuff written by Toriyama

Unread 16-01-2020, 11:54 PM
Poop

Unravel 2.

Charming little game, its a co-op puzzle platformer where you and another player navigate two little wooly dolls, linked by a piece of string through a hazard-strewn real world environment that dwarves them. Its pretty simple but playing it in single player mode gives you twice the work to do which imo makes it even more enjoyable. Reckon it would be fun with my nieces though.

Its available for everything but I got the Switch version for Ä6, reduced from 20 in the new year sale. Absolute steal. Never played the first one but its on my pc, will definitely try it when I've finished this.

Unread 17-01-2020, 06:02 AM
guerreiro

Ace Combat 7: always enjoyed these games as Iím an ace pilot. Looks fantastic and plays well. Jap story whilst obviously daft, isnít too heavy (and easily skipped).

Annoying thing with these games though is having to wait to unlock the quality stuff and by the time you do, either the games finished or youíre bored of it.