United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 03:46 PM
Switching Off
 
Default City taking PL to court to stop investigation

They are always in bloody court, trying to stop bloody investigations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/s....co/sufNkriFvU
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 03:47 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
They are always in bloody court, trying to stop bloody investigations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/s....co/sufNkriFvU
and they'll win, because they have the best lawyers
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 03:54 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

man citys owners have been inspirational
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 04:08 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
City is challenging the Premier League in Britainís civil courts, where hearings have been held behind closed doors, and where publication of material related to the case has been kept confidential despite intense public interest in the case. It is not known what action the Premier League would take if it found City to have breached its rules. Penalties in its rule book include points deductions and fines.
1/ Really? No one's that bothered are they?

2/ I wouldn't want to win the league that way, but bloody hell the piss it would boil
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 04:15 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
1/ Really? No one's that bothered are they?

2/ I wouldn't want to win the league that way, but bloody hell the piss it would boil
they'd deduct just enough points to ensure they still finished top
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 04:16 PM
dunk
 
Default

Absolute c***s.

Had one blue b*****d with the temerity to tell me they've done nothing wrong and it's all in our heads/a witch hunt of which they've been proven innocent by the courts just last week
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 04:20 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
they'd deduct just enough points to ensure they still finished top
No doubt.

Or deduct just enough points from us for the protest to put us behind them again
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Danoli
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Absolute c***s.

Had one blue b*****d with the temerity to tell me they've done nothing wrong and it's all in our heads/a witch hunt of which they've been proven innocent by the courts just last week

They all have a well rehearsed script they stick to when this comes up.

They are cheating, we know it and they know it, and eventually it will bring them down
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 04:41 PM
JamesPolk
 
Default

Last time an innoncent man went to courts to stop the investigations into him was Donald J. Trump.
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 04:42 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk View Post
Last time an innoncent man went to courts to stop the investigations into him was Donald J. Trump.
That was the last time?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: City taking PL to court to stop investigation
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to stop kids taking drugs.... Crumps News, Current Affairs & Politics 2 19-02-2014 07:13 PM
Wayne Rooney to stop taking penalties for Manchester United fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-02-2013 01:00 PM
3 die after church says stop taking HIV drugs Billy Baroo Off Topic 19 18-10-2011 03:32 PM
Football hooligans due in court accused of taking part in rioting that shamed the game after 2008 UE fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 05-10-2009 12:20 PM
I wish people would stop taking the piss out of Phil Lynott no fun Off Topic 69 24-05-2009 09:16 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.