United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 03:43 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
Imagine if they really hit the sponsors every f***er be bouncing around the forecourt in socks and sandals
Crocs mate...
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Crocs mate...
birkenstock reds
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 05:12 PM
no fun
 
Default

first red up in court following sundays protests

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...owing-20523389

someone with better tech skills than me should set up a fund to help pay their fines

I would certainly send a postal order for 5 English pounds
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
first red up in court following sundays protests

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...owing-20523389

someone with better tech skills than me should set up a fund to help pay their fines

I would certainly send a postal order for 5 English pounds
That's the lad they hid behind the vans as they battered him....

Free my guy
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 05:26 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
first red up in court following sundays protests

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...owing-20523389

someone with better tech skills than me should set up a fund to help pay their fines

I would certainly send a postal order for 5 English pounds
great idea. Plop is the forums fund setter upper.
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 05:58 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
That's the lad they hid behind the vans as they battered him....

Free my guy
should be able to cover any fine from his compensation.
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 06:00 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

 
Unread 04-05-2021, 06:08 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
first red up in court following sundays protests

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...owing-20523389

someone with better tech skills than me should set up a fund to help pay their fines

I would certainly send a postal order for 5 English pounds
I hope the forum ambulance chasers have been in touch with Ste after Police & council negligence caused him to be seen on TV all over the world making an ass of himself
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 06:17 PM
wiganste
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
I hope the forum ambulance chasers have been in touch with Ste after Police & council negligence caused him to be seen on TV all over the world making an ass of himself
I'm expecting a knock tbh. We'll see
 
Unread 04-05-2021, 06:19 PM
Dasilvatwins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
This is where it will hurt them. Brilliant , needs more awareness, bring the share price down , let sponsors walk away and see how fast the parasite worms run away
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Protests
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bolivia Protests Hands of Scone News, Current Affairs & Politics 30 15-10-2019 05:37 PM
Iran protests and counter-protests armchair News, Current Affairs & Politics 22 31-12-2017 02:08 PM
Ben Foster on the Glazer protests.. JakeB Football 216 30-08-2011 12:27 PM
Man Utd 'right to snub protests' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 08-03-2011 07:20 PM
Ferguson 'sympathises' with protests fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 19-02-2010 11:00 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:55 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.