Ole in 47 43.93%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2021, 07:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Shite performance. It happens

We'd be a point clear now if Bruno hadn't £#%&!ed up his pen as it is we're just level with the leaders

Ole out
No, you are still wrong. Liverpool are top, the only PL team who have still not lost a game - apart from Brighton who are yet to play this weekend.

Unread 25-09-2021, 07:55 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No, you are still wrong. Liverpool are top, the only PL team who have still not lost a game - apart from Brighton who are yet to play this weekend.
The sky is falling

Unread 25-09-2021, 08:10 PM
jem

Quote:
every week.

Unread 25-09-2021, 08:15 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
every week.

Nah not every week but still a point off top and still to hit a consistent run of form.Ill take that

Unread 25-09-2021, 08:17 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Wow. A week’s a long time in football where you’re concerned.
Don't think he should be sacked, but I think the club will start looking. If we can get someone who will legitimately make a difference then it's worth looking into at this point. But I really don't know who that person could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
You were saying Ole in last week as long as we make it to the Champions League group stage

Unread 25-09-2021, 08:22 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Don't think he should be sacked, but I think the club will start looking. If we can get someone who will legitimately make a difference then it's worth looking into at this point. But I really don't know who that person could be.

You were saying Ole in last week as long as we make it to the Champions League group stage
He made a comment I found funny, it’s as simple as that. Also I said as long as we make it out of the group stage.

Unread 25-09-2021, 08:24 PM
My Name is Heath

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I'd respect someone who commanded an ss battalion.
One for the “Out of Context” Jem thread on Twitter

Unread 25-09-2021, 08:49 PM
Vedder

Wenger in

Unread 25-09-2021, 08:57 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Potter

Brave choice but a good manager nqat

Could he be the one to bring the magic back to OT
Not sure I'd go again tbh. Even on the standard freebie.

Unread 25-09-2021, 09:15 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Nah not every week but still a point off top and still to hit a consistent run of form.Ill take that
We’ve been waiting for the consistency for a couple of years. Boom or bust ever week and 3 losses in 4 to teams we should beat.

Unread 25-09-2021, 10:35 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Out - Tactically inept
All that needs to be said. The biggest clubs in the world can’t have plucky managers.

Unread 25-09-2021, 10:41 PM
atticusgrinch

Could have gone clear at the top today.

Let's not flush another season down the shitter eh?

Unread 25-09-2021, 10:51 PM
Ronny

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Not sure I'd go again tbh. Even on the standard freebie.
He’s a good coach Brighton are in the top six, the players are going for big fees.
Ole has got so much right so far..
Evolution not revolution.

Unread 25-09-2021, 11:13 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
But the others in the top four have won league titles or champion leagues. Ole has won nothing and his lack of a plan B means he doesn't look like winning anything anytime soon.

Unread 26-09-2021, 12:00 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio
Your third paragraph is how it's always been at United when we've been successful. We've never been robotically coached like a guardiola or klopp team. We tried it with the two extremes of LvG and Jose and both experiments failed spectacularly
You’re going from one extreme to another

We don’t need to be robotic but we do need to have some idea what we’re doing on the ball and be more compact when we don’t have the ball

Are you saying we played completely off the cuff under Fergie
Not saying he was Pep style manager but we had a consistent repeatable way of playing

Anyway football has moved on and you’re competing with one hand tied behind your back if the team isn’t being coached properly

Unread 26-09-2021, 12:00 AM
Chris Quayd

Always been Ole in but the Ronaldo signing has changed the entire dynamic of the club. It's where we went from a few positions short to legitimate contenders, yet there doesn't appear to be any discernible difference in the way we play nor our results. It's early days but there really isn't anything to suggest it will significantly improve.

Would take Zidane, think he ticks the most boxes particularly with his CL record and Ronaldo/Varane/Pogba to manage. Doubt the Glazers have the ambition to sack a manager who will near guarantee us top 4 for the next few seasons mind.

Unread 26-09-2021, 12:01 AM
MagnificentSeven

i see moyesey is having another good season with west ham. return to complete his redemption arc?

Unread 26-09-2021, 12:04 AM
dunk

Zidane is a fraud. Not convinced at all. Ditched Madrid the second the going looked tough twice. Won the CL off the back of the greatest player in history in his absolute pomp.

Unread 26-09-2021, 12:05 AM
Stickman

Quote:

We'd be a point clear now if Bruno hadn't £#%&!ed up his pen as it is we're just level with the leaders

Ole out
I’d take your point if we’d had a tricky start but when your toughest fixture by some way was West Ham away I happen to think 5 points dropped from 18 is a dent.

Unread 26-09-2021, 04:38 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Could have gone clear at the top today.

Let's not flush another season down the shitter eh?
What we've seen so far suggests more of the same, despite adding Sancho, Varane and £#%&!ing Ronaldo. No new tactics. No new formations. Same bizarre subs. Same predictable pattern every game. Plan B is throw on a striker and cross your fingers.

We can't afford another season of this. Already out of Carabou. We're not winning the CL. Or the league. So, maybe a shot at the FA Cup? Not good enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Potter would be ridiculous right now. May as well go for the Brentford manager.

Saying that, if someone said our next manager's CV was a couple of trophies in Norway and getting relegated with Cardiff, we'd be pissing ourselves at the suggestion.
Closed Thread