United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:01 AM
believe

Talking Some of the players we have who are 20 or under (part 2)

Have we got any left?

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:02 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Have we got any left?
No.

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Ethers

Terry Puycel looks a fabolous player. Should walk into our midfield next season, he's exactly what we need

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:09 AM
saffers

Ravvers - earning £60k a week at whu
Pogba - £#%&!ed off to juve
Norwood - £#%&!ed off to coventry
Fryers - £#%&!ing off to newcaste/spurs
Matt James - £#%&!ed off to leicester
W.Keane - knee shattered, out for 9 mths

the jinxed generation.

Something seriously disturbing about a 19 year old #@&%! like ravvers earning £60k a week.

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Ra
Something seriously disturbing about a 19 year old #@&%!
wrong forum pal.

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:13 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Ravvers - earning £60k a week at whu
Pogba - £#%&!ed off to juve
Norwood - £#%&!ed off to coventry
Fryers - £#%&!ing off to newcaste/spurs
Matt James - £#%&!ed off to leicester
W.Keane - knee shattered, out for 9 mths

the jinxed generation.

Something seriously disturbing about a 19 year old #@&%! like ravvers earning £60k a week.
Considering he was one of the worlds greatest young talents I'd say he's worth every penny of that fee. How's he getting on at West Ham?

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Ethers

First sign of a club in decline is the inability to hold on to their promising youngsters.

Makes you wonder what they've seen to convince them to flee like rats on a sinking ship?

Phelan's immaculately waxed and moisturused ballsack would be my guess.

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
wrong forum pal.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:19 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
First sign of a club in decline is the inability to hold on to their promising youngsters.

Makes you wonder what they've seen to convince them to flee like rats on a sinking ship?

Phelan's immaculately waxed and moisturused ballsack would be my guess.
under 19's "come on boss can we do some boxes or anything related to football today"
micky p. "one last game of hide and seek inside carrington and I promise that tomorrow I'll get the balls out"

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:34 AM
magic_cantona

Question

Is Tunnicliffe still here?

Along with Pogba and Morrison, it was his name that was always being mentioned as a certain first teamer.

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:45 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Along with Pogba and Morrison, it was his name that was always being mentioned as a certain first teamer.
Not good enough I wouldn't think tbh.

Unread 07-06-2012, 11:16 AM
rafabio

tuncliffe is average. The only one who looks like he could make the step up is cole.

Unread 07-06-2012, 11:32 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

the best he'll manage is squad player if he's lucky. it's always hard to tell with the youngsters how far them doing well is due to their physical development being a bit ahead of their peers and i think tunnicliffe is an example of that. he's not bad but he's not really kicking on from what i've seen. i'd love to see petrucci promoted and given time. injuries have set him back but he's definitely got a chance.

there's plenty of talent coming through with a chance: amos, petrucci, cole, king, brady, thorpe, both keanes, fornasier, vermijl, fryers, veseli, cofie, blackett, daehli, van velzen, barmby... just have to see how they develop.

Unread 07-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Withers

Is that true about Keane? Froggles was talking about him for the 1st team wasn't he?

Unread 07-06-2012, 11:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the best he'll manage is squad player if he's lucky. it's always hard to tell with the youngsters how far them doing well is due to their physical development being a bit ahead of their peers and i think tunnicliffe is an example of that. he's not bad but he's not really kicking on from what i've seen. i'd love to see petrucci promoted and given time. injuries have set him back but he's definitely got a chance.

there's plenty of talent coming through with a chance: amos, petrucci, cole, king, brady, thorpe, both keanes, fornasier, vermijl, fryers, veseli, cofie, blackett, daehli, van velzen, barmby... just have to see how they develop.
so we're now adding a load of new names to some of the old names that have managed to hang to prove we've got a strong future with youth players?

Unread 07-06-2012, 11:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Is that true about Keane? Froggles was talking about him for the 1st team wasn't he?
That he's done his ACL? Yes, playing for England.

Unread 07-06-2012, 12:13 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
so we're now adding a load of new names to some of the old names that have managed to hang to prove we've got a strong future with youth players?
we've had the twins, evans, cleverley and welbeck in or around the side last/this year, fryers, keane and cole knocking on the door. where do you think they came from? some £#%&! up, like morrison, some don't make it, like james, and some £#%&! off, like pogba. so what? it's normal.

expectations are daft with regard to the kids. if you get one or two breaking through in any given year then you've done exceptionally well. how many have come through for arsenal, chelsea, city etc last year? fact is, we're doing very well in terms of progressing kids through to the first team, it's something we should be proud of imo. probably only a few of those names will ever make it to the first-team squad, but so what? it's absolutely normal.

Unread 07-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Ethers

Bit of a stretch to chalk the twins up as one for our youth system tbf.

Unread 07-06-2012, 12:20 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Not much more so than Pogba is it? they joined at 18, he did at 17 I think.

Unread 07-06-2012, 12:21 PM
borsuk

Quote:
maybe. they were bought, but they went into the reserves first and didn't get into the first-team squad for 18 months.
Closed Thread