United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2007, 09:33 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
the way we play now is more suited to Evra and I don't think Heinze can be happy at only being used in certain games although away to the Vermin, the Liars and Chelski I'd rather see Heinze than Evra
If Evra is suited to out style, why would you want Gabby to play against our biggest rivals

If fit, Evra should always start. Like you say, he fits into our attacking style. £#%&! the murderers or any other @#%&!s, we'll beat them playing the United Way

Unread 04-01-2007, 09:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

the only doubt I have with Evra is away from home in the really big games, his debut against the Liars is the case in point, although there were plenty of players in Red who were awful that day

Evra is a brave enough lad for his size but Heinze's capacity to give some @#%&! a dig in those games gives him a slight edge...notice I didn't say play Heinze against Arsenal or Spurs away they are not dirty bastards like the Liars or Chelski and I'd have no fears about Evra at the new Library or the Lane

Unread 04-01-2007, 09:46 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
the only doubt I have with Evra is away from home in the really big games, his debut against the Liars is the case in point, although there were plenty of players in Red who were awful that day
Picking Evra, a Lad from France who had no Premiership experiance, to start in the Derby at the council house was a shocking decision from Fergie. Should have come on as a sub at home for his first game. No wonder it's taken him a while to adapt, after making a debut like that!

He's stong, can pass well and has great pace. I'd have no worries about him starting at the bridge or anfield. Indeed, Gabbys' tendancy to give the ball away cheaply would probably cost us more at either of those grounds.

Unread 04-01-2007, 09:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

as I said the ONLY thing I favour Heinze over Evra in is his ability to steam in...but I prefer Evra as a player, I said after his impressive pre-season he would be a big player for us this year despite the way he was slated last year, only to be shouted down, but I was right...again

anyway surely we are all agreed this is the perfect time to get rid of that utter @#%&! Silvestre despite his transparently reliable versatility

LOVE UNITED
HATE SILVESTRE

Unread 04-01-2007, 09:55 PM
The Watcher

Nobody (not even newcastle) would buy Silvestre!

Anyway, always had alot of time for Gabby. But if this kid we're linked with is as good as people are saying, then only the sale of Henzie will give us the funds we need to purchase him.

richerdson, fletcher, o'shea & silvestre combined would probably only get us about £3.47. Even that is a little optimistic

Unread 05-01-2007, 12:03 AM
24hr Leavesey

Read a while back that United would loan Bale straight back to Southampton for the rest of the season and the next one too.

Complete speculation no doubt, but a perfect arrangement no ?

Unread 22-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Selling Heinze will be a huge mistake.

Unread 22-04-2009, 10:29 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Nobody (not even newcastle) would buy Silvestre!
Try Arsenal, they might!

Unread 22-04-2009, 10:30 AM
sullers

Looking forward to see Bale run out tonight.
Closed Thread