United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:41 PM
saffers

Unhappy Goodbye Scholesy part 2

Thanks for winning us the league again ginge(then for the other mongs to throw it away).

I hope he stays another year for depth in midfield but it is believed he is going to call it a day. Wouldn't be watching our game today if he wasn't starting.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Sparky***

he's only going to be gone until august.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Lurker

100% staying another year.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:45 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! off you %@#$&! norwegian @#%&!

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Pop

He may be a %@#$&! Norwegian but Scholes is certainly not a @#%&!

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:47 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Come the end of the transfer window. Scholes makes a suprise return, when all our target's who we tried to sign, but didnt want anyway turn us down.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Zorg

He's been magnificent so I wouldn't be that bothered if he did stay on if he was used sparingly - which we all know he wouldn't be.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
100% staying another year.
this. SAF has already said he's staying.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He's been magnificent so I wouldn't be that bothered if he did stay on if he was used sparingly - which we all know he wouldn't be.
Has he? Look, he's been great for us, don't get me wrong - but this wasn't the scholes of his peak, nor was it even the scholes of 2-3 years ago.

He was good...maybe appeared great because of the dross he was surrounded by.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Has he? Look, he's been great for us, don't get me wrong - but this wasn't the scholes of his peak, nor was it even the scholes of 2-3 years ago.

He was good...maybe appeared great because of the dross he was surrounded by.
Well there were a few games where he was fantastic, it would be inaccurate to pretend otherwise.

But then there were other games where yes, it was more a case of him not being utterly useless like the others.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:54 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:54 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yes, my ideal midfield squad for next season

Carrick
Cleverley
Scholes
Kagawa
+ 1

That 1 could well be Anderson or Shitbreak(fletch). But ideally itll be Martinez/MVila/Strooters. We need another Carrick type in there to offer more defensive responsibility without going for a brainless De Jong/Tiote type.

Unread 13-05-2012, 03:05 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
wanna bet?

i would utterly £#%&!ing destroy you.

and say that infront of you? like you'll ever set foot in the UK. as for speaking like that in real life, i do, mainly to people who are £#%&!ing stupid.

like yourself

ps: choke to death you #@&%!
I am in the UK regularly, how about we arrange something for the start of next season tough guy?

You will decline the offer because you are a cowardly waste of space who wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

I've seen your picture, you are a skinny little @#%&! with a shit eating grin i'd love to stomp out if you ever had the %@#$&!s to talk big outside of the comfort of your laptop. @#%&!.

Unread 13-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I am in the UK regularly, how about we arrange something for the start of next season tough guy?

You will decline the offer because you are a cowardly waste of space who wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

I've seen your picture, you are a skinny little @#%&! with a shit eating grin i'd love to stomp out if you ever had the %@#$&!s to talk big outside of the comfort of your laptop. @#%&!.

Unread 13-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Ethers

Saffers would Don Dave ears all over Oxford Rd, let's be honest.

Unread 13-05-2012, 03:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

go for it internet hardman

i'll walk up and snap your neck

Unread 13-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 13-05-2012, 04:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell.
Lots more like that to come this summer, methinks. Yippee

Unread 13-05-2012, 04:08 PM
forzagarza

Can I take on the loser afterwards? Just fancy staming on someones head whilst they're resting

Unread 14-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Qwertyuiop

Men fighting on the internet
Closed Thread