Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2021, 03:07 PM
naes_sean

Default Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Press Conference | Manchester United v Brighton

vBet: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295921

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:39 PM
red in cumbria

What has he done to upset the #oleout brigade in this one?

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:40 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What has he done to upset the #oleout brigade in this one?
Nothing you weirdo.

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Nothing you weirdo.
Thinking of those types on Twitter especially - they always find something to be upset about. Always

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:03 PM
puressence

He probably smiled 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That’s how £#%&!ing desperate the twitter @#%&!s are

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:14 PM
Vida_15

so it looks like Martial is out for tomorrow....£#%&!ing @#%&!

rashford and greenwood are late fitness test guys

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He probably smiled 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That’s how £#%&!ing desperate the twitter @#%&!s are
Strange how we moved seamlessly from a manager who didn't smile enough to one who smiled too much. Almost as if there is no pleasing some people.

Unread 02-04-2021, 11:25 PM
Vida_15

boys better be up for this match as Brighton are no mugs on the pitch

Unread 03-04-2021, 08:19 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
boys better be up for this match as Brighton are no mugs on the pitch
Or off it.

Unread 03-04-2021, 10:59 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Thinking of those types on Twitter especially - they always find something to be upset about. Always
that mikeluhg is a proper weirdo. spends every waking hour of his life tweeting about nothing but ole.

Unread 03-04-2021, 02:23 PM
Dr Stranger

This’ll be a toughy. Brighton can be decent and we’re just no great at home. Back of the international break. Narrow home win and I’ll take it, as I expect Leicester will be dropping points.

Unread 03-04-2021, 05:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This’ll be a toughy. Brighton can be decent and we’re just no great at home. Back of the international break. Narrow home win and I’ll take it, as I expect Leicester will be dropping points.
We were distinctly fortunate to beat them at their place and I'm sure the manager hasn't forgotten that.

Unread 04-04-2021, 11:32 AM
utd99

Quote:
We were distinctly fortunate to beat them at their place and I'm sure the manager hasn't forgotten that.
Hadn’t thought of that.... Ole should probably have a plan B just in case Potter remembers the corresponding fuxture.

Unread 04-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Hadn’t thought of that.... Ole should probably have a plan B just in case Potter remembers the corresponding fuxture.
He doesn’t appear to have a plan-b though does he.

Play the usual suspects, same formation and see what happens...

Unread 04-04-2021, 12:49 PM
20LEgend1999

Has a more effective plan b than anybody else in the league. Surprising given how much more knowledgeable on substitutions everyone on here is than him.

Twice as many goals off the bench than any other team, but yeah he just throws a team out and sees how it goes.

Unread 04-04-2021, 01:17 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Has a more effective plan b than anybody else in the league. Surprising given how much more knowledgeable on substitutions everyone on here is than him.

Twice as many goals off the bench than any other team, but yeah he just throws a team out and sees how it goes.
The stat in isolation looks good but can be construed many ways.

For example why do we need so many subs to contribute? It does suggest he puts a team out and hopes for the best.

Why are league leaders Man City second from the bottom of that table?

What we do know that he sticks to the formation rigidly and rarely changes things up other than the personnel.

Unread 04-04-2021, 01:31 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

For example why do we need so many subs to contribute? It does suggest he puts a team out and hopes for the best.

What we do know that he sticks to the formation rigidly and rarely changes things up other than the personnel.
I think he's saying we have no Plan A

Controversial

Unread 04-04-2021, 01:39 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I think he's saying we have no Plan A

Controversial
Well given we start sluggishly and went behind on most of our games you could say that too.

That said it’s a lovely day, I’m optimistic and hope to be proven wrong tonight.

Unread 04-04-2021, 01:42 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

You talk absolute shite.

Unread 04-04-2021, 02:14 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
You talk absolute shite.
This.
Closed Thread