United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2021, 11:29 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
This. I find it hard to be bitter about those who can afford it - despite their public foibles.
Better him than some chinless inbred £#%&!er who's never done a £#%&!ing honest days turn (TBH, Hart prolly ain't done *that* much either) in his life & has everything he ever wanted offered him on a £#%&!ing plate.

Unread 01-04-2021, 11:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
You can't even do an exact quote.

I heard he said people pushing communism are idiots too. In fact, he explicitly said that this point is far more important than any misreported point about agents.
No, because i was going from memory. Sorry about that.

And this meme that I am a "communist" is if anything even stranger than the basement one

Unread 01-04-2021, 11:37 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

And this meme that I am a "communist" is if anything even stranger than the basement one
You've openly been a commie in the past. Why try to hide it now?

Do you renounce communism? Renounce now.

Unread 01-04-2021, 11:37 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets 'Das Kapital' again"

Unread 01-04-2021, 11:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
You've openly been a commie in the past. Why try to hide it now?

Do you renounce communism? Renounce now.
Well sort of was 40 years ago when I was about 15.

For all my adult life have been a mainstream social democrat, I've had enough stick for it on here from certain people.

Unread 01-04-2021, 11:40 PM
armchair

Quote:
Well sort of was 40 years ago when I was about 15.

For all my adult life have been a mainstream social democrat, I've had enough stick for it on here from certain people.
Crypto-commie, you mean. You aren't fooling anyone. Well actually you are fooling quite a few people.

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:19 AM
utd99

Quote:
Crypto-commie, you mean. You aren't fooling anyone. Well actually you are fooling quite a few people.
If it turns out RiC is Jem as well I may have to give up for good. I suspect he has more characters than Harry Enfield.

Unread 02-04-2021, 09:27 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Better him than some chinless inbred £#%&!er who's never done a £#%&!ing honest days turn (TBH, Hart prolly ain't done *that* much either) in his life & has everything he ever wanted offered him on a £#%&!ing plate.
This. Be a nice gaff to while away your retirement at 40 that.

Jammy sod.

Unread 02-04-2021, 12:34 PM
boreez

I have no idea if he is married, but based on other footballer’s houses I’ve seen, his wife is going to destroy that house with the worst taste imaginable. Look for lots of metallic fabrics in jewel tones, shit modern art, and hideous floor lamps at the minimum.

Unread 02-04-2021, 12:51 PM
utd99

I can see him converting that long hallway into a life-sized replica of the Etihad tunnel, so he can trump up and down it shouting, screaming and chest bumping the wall.

Unread 02-04-2021, 01:19 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Local rumour mill reckons he's just bought this if anyone wants a nosey.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/104830814#/

Unread 02-04-2021, 02:47 PM
utd99

Tell you what probably wasn’t ‘deeecent’, Guardiola walking in the door and wishing him the best of luck at Burnley.
Closed Thread