United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:19 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Default Ibrahimovic

I wanted to come on here last night and make a post about him but internet was down so my anger has had to boil over night.

What a £#%&!ing waste of space this guy is, no heart, no passion, couldn't give a £#%&! about anyone but himself.
I would be surprised if he covered more than a 1000 metres during the game. His touch was appalling, he was tackled everytime he got the ball and his lack of effort was a disgrace.

Anyone that thinks this £#%&!wit is a footballer has no £#%&!ing idea about football, he is a lazy @#%&!.
He is one of those street jugglers who got a lucky break, hate him!!!

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Harri Jaffa

Most overrated footballer alive today

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:22 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I wanted to come on here last night and make a post about him but internet was down so my anger has had to boil over night.

What a £#%&!ing waste of space this guy is, no heart, no passion, couldn't give a £#%&! about anyone but himself.
I would be surprised if he covered more than a 1000 metres during the game. His touch was appalling, he was tackled everytime he got the ball and his lack of effort was a disgrace.

Anyone that thinks this £#%&!wit is a footballer has no £#%&!ing idea about football, he is a lazy @#%&!.
He is one of those street jugglers who got a lucky break, hate him!!!
£#%&! that your avatar is mint reptastic

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Gazw649

What a goal!

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:23 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Ginners

to be fair consdering how badly injured his knee was he done quite well to even play, theres a certain striker at utd who wouldnt have even thought of playing.

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:24 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazw649
What a goal!

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
to be fair consdering how badly injured his knee was he done quite well to even play, theres a certain striker at utd who wouldnt have even thought of playing.
Are you his agent?

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Are you his agent?
nope, just think having a dig at him for not scoring last night considering the injury he played with is a bit unfair.

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
I've been struggling with it for a coupld of minutes now

must.........move.........eyes......away.......

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
nope, just think having a dig at him for not scoring last night considering the injury he played with is a bit unfair.

Given the players around him were working their nuts off whiule he was strolling around was a travesty.

He's a lazy overrated, flat track bully

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:29 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Not a dig because he didn't score, the dig is for him being a lazy £#%&!ing @#%&!. He strolled around the pitch like he owned it, hes gash

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Not a dig because he didn't score, the dig is for him being a lazy £#%&!ing @#%&!. He strolled around the pitch like he owned it, hes gash
cantona often strolled around the pitch like he owned it, zlatan is very similar to cantona

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
cantona often strolled around the pitch like he owned it, zlatan is very similar to cantona
cough, splutter, wheeze etc etc

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:40 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Are you being serious? Cantona had more passion, energy and presence in his big toe than Ibrahmovic will ever have.

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:41 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
barely trained leading up to the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Given the players around him were working their nuts off whiule he was strolling around was a travesty.

He's a lazy overrated, flat track bully
and that flat track is serie a and the champions league. ok then.

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:43 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
barely trained leading up to the game

what has he ever done in the champs league

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Are you being serious? Cantona had more passion, energy and presence in his big toe than Ibrahmovic will ever have.
i agree. but they are similar types of players, you said zlatan strolls around likes he owns the pich, as did eric. eric may have been a better player than zlatan but what i said was they were very similar types of player. you cant have a dig at zlatan for being a similar player to what eric was.

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:48 AM
RedArmy20

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
what has he ever done in the champs league
scored against cska moscow

Unread 19-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield

Utter nonsense

He's been shit in the CL

He's scored a few goals in a very good side in Italy - nothing spectaculur or prolonged.

He has some talent, but he is very lazy.

Pathetic individual imho
Closed Thread