United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Not sure why people are attacking saffers with such vitriol. Plenty of folk offering their vocal support of mourinho throughout and at the end. Plenty left at 3-0 but plenty stayed until the whistle. Perhaps you lot need to make up your mind what a 'true' supporter is - is it just someone who agrees with you?

Shaw excellent, Lingard always puts a shift in, the rest were utterly disgusting 2nd half. Thought we were ok fist half, if only we didn't have a £#%&!ing donkey up front.

Also unsure why 5 separate people would text someone on the other side of the planet at full time about their hate of mourinho. Not my first thought tbh

Because it’s a wum thread to get a reaction ? We’ve just been stuffed 3-0 at home by spurs folk are going to be angry....

Only thing he has right is ‘fake result’ 3-0 does flatter them I’d even say we were the better team....as mad as that sounds...

Oh and people had photos with spurs MOM that’s a -

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:35 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Because it’s a wum thread to get a reaction ? We’ve just been stuffed 3-0 at home by spurs folk are going to be angry....

Only thing he has right is ‘fake result’ 3-0 does flatter them I’d even say we were the better team....as mad as that sounds...

3-0 flattered them, but 3-2 flattered us last week.

We were well beaten in both games.

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:45 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

It is but you're always going to have that element at OT these days. Thought we were excellent first half.....

Jose is obviously done but it's an absolute Fred lie that every 'fan' and match goer wants him gone... There's 2 perfectly valid opinions, 1 that he's shite but plenty also realise that long term getting rid won't change dick unless the club sorts itself out behind the scenes

Just a very sad state of affairs to to bottom.

Ps nice one the guy in the family stand getting so enraged he starts singing about gassing Jews, berates kids for not getting behind the team then leaves after 2-0

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:47 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
It is but you're always going to have that element at OT these days. Thought we were excellent first half.....

Jose is obviously done but it's an absolute Fred lie that every 'fan' and match goer wants him gone... There's 2 perfectly valid opinions, 1 that he's shite but plenty also realise that long term getting rid won't change dick unless the club sorts itself out behind the scenes

Just a very sad state of affairs to to bottom.

Ps nice one the guy in the family stand getting so enraged he starts singing about gassing Jews, berates kids for not getting behind the team then leaves after 2-0
oh say hi to irk next time you see him? xx

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Who’s said everyone wants him gone ?

Remember the David Moyes RAWA as the plane flew over...

You’ll always have top top reds, sexton reds etc playing both sides of the coin...

Unread 28-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
this guy was too young and too Manc IIRC

Unread 28-08-2018, 07:32 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Name “those games” or are you making stuff up to suit your agenda? Bet you havent been to OT since Fergie left. And quite possibly before then

Clown

Love you x

Unread 28-08-2018, 08:14 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
that was indeed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Unread 28-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Didn’t the same fans once applaud Moyes our onto the pitch?

Our fans are not @#%&!s who will boo the manager. That’s all.
You new here ?

Unread 28-08-2018, 08:32 AM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Ffs

Unread 28-08-2018, 08:36 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

Unread 28-08-2018, 08:39 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Unread 28-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Unread 28-08-2018, 01:16 PM
saffers

Quote:
Also unsure why 5 separate people would text someone on the other side of the planet at full time about their hate of mourinho. Not my first thought tbh
Very diplomatic way for you to call these weirdos liars.

Unread 28-08-2018, 05:15 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Camera was on him. Just a big £#%&!ing pantomime.
Got bad repped for this post - remember when you used to suck mou's dick you pathetic crybaby

I think the Bad Repper has me confused with someone else

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Got bad repped for this post - remember when you used to suck mou's dick you pathetic crybaby

Naaaaaaaame and shame

Unread 28-08-2018, 06:16 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Name and shame.

Unread 28-08-2018, 07:33 PM
sa7

Not naming and shaming, just a bit of a mental reaction to a reasonably innocuous post.

Unread 28-08-2018, 08:10 PM
AK14

Just read on Twitter that Castles has done a podcast where he says Woodward and Jose are not getting on at all (well yeah, obviously)

Also says Jose tried to get someone with experience in football on the board when he joined but it was vetoed. Fergie and Charlton have no say in any footballing decisions and there’s a football board and executive board (well known anyway tbf)

The club are penny pinching to the point where players can’t use the swimming facilities for rehab etc out of hours because the club wouldn’t pay for a full time lifeguard to be on duty

Obviously Castles is Jose’s main man, so it’s likely exaggerated.

Unread 28-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Sapien

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Not naming and shaming, just a bit of a mental reaction to a reasonably innocuous post.
Very good of you to protect Irwell’s good name.
Closed Thread