United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:00 PM
taff

Default Re: Tonights games

Quote:
Man City's David Silva (through translator Pablo Zabaleta): "I'm very happy in English football, I'm happy at Manchester City and I'm having a great time there. I'm getting to know all my team-mates and everyone at the club and I'm settling down nicely."

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Hang on, did £#%&!ing reading beat Everton in the £#%&!in cup?

city are basically handed a £#%&!ing gift into the semi finals?

jesus christ.

That david moyes eh? he's a £#%&!ing genius.
Yep shocking by Everton
...they played so £#%&!ing well to beat Chelsea as well ..what was the point ffs.

I was glad when Pip put that Penalty away....but it turns out it maybe wasn't the best result after all.

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:07 PM
The Watcher

A massive 25K city fans at the council house to see their team progress to the next round. Great support as usual from Manchester's club

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
A massive 25K city fans at the council house to see their team progress to the next round. Great support as usual from Manchester's club
a couple of my mates (qpr fans) went up to watch the derby game last month on a couple of free tickets.

they stayed the weekend and were staggered when only met one single city fan in manchester all weekend and that was the cab driver who took them from picadilly.

I said 'you don't honestly believe all that this city is ours bullshit do you?'

Sadly, like most myths, the wider its circulated and perpetuated by a rampant abu media along with city's own small-time sad marketing campaign - many buy into it.

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
a couple of my mates (qpr fans) went up to watch the derby game last month on a couple of free tickets.

they stayed the weekend and were staggered when only met one single city fan in manchester all weekend and that was the cab driver who took them from picadilly.

Sadly, like most myths, the wider its circulated and perpetuated by a rampant abu media along with city's own small-time sad marketing campaign - many buy into it.
I was at a do the other week in London with work and had the misfortune to be seated with a Bertie from Manc who worked down there. He spotted my accent and asked me if I followed football, by the look on his face he no doubt expecting me to say I folowed the blue shite. "Yep, I support United". says I. He looks crestfallen while some other bint on the table chirps up with "Ooh that's unusual, snigger". To which they were treated to a 5 minute rant from me about how it's all a media and Bertie driven myth and to try walking in any pub in Salford and claiming nobody supports United etc etc. Needless to say they blanked me for the rest of the day

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:25 PM
no fun

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
I was at a do the other week in London with work and had the misfortune to be seated with a Bertie from Manc who worked down there. He spotted my accent and asked me if I followed football, by the look on his face he no doubt expecting me to say I folowed the blue shite. "Yep, I support United". says I. He looks crestfallen while some other bint on the table chirps up with "Ooh that's unusual, snigger". To which they were treated to a 5 minute rant from me about how it's all a media and Bertie driven myth and to try walking in any pub in Salford and claiming nobody supports United etc etc. Needless to say they blanked me for the rest of the day
2 fine examples

a blue mate of mine, decent lad tbf, knows its all %@#$&!s, but readily admits that it is a myth that city are happy to perpetuate

I always think our monday night 5 a side ( been going over 20 years, lads from various parts of south manc) is truly representitive

6 reds
3 blues
1 hibs

the 3 lads who fill in if we are short are all reds

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:27 PM
wonky no

Quote:
i always say that manchester is a rugby city. to which you get the 'why'
well if all mancs are blues yet city never fill their ground then it stands to reason.

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:27 PM
MUFC One Love

Looks like it's us or Arsenal who will have to stop City winning a cup. The thing is if they win it they'll be going on about it to us more than enjoying it themselves, yet all that money for an F.A. Cup. Playing for 4th as well.

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:28 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
2 fine examples

a blue mate of mine, decent lad tbf, knows its all %@#$&!s, but readily admits that it is a myth that city are happy to perpetuate

I always think our monday night 5 a side ( been going over 20 years, lads from various parts of south manc) is truly representitive

6 reds
3 blues
1 hibs

the 3 lads who fill in if we are short are all reds
Didn't know £#%&! KFC went 5 aside with you mate.

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:29 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Didn't know £#%&! KFC went 5 aside with you mate.

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
League's more important though, it's clearly better to finish 5th bottom than win a trophy. Weird logic but I guess money talks
Villa's neighbours are also fighting relegation at the minute, but try telling them that after last Sunday

I know that the likes of Bolton, Blackburn and Sunderland also do it regularly - completely hatstand, imo :shakehead:

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:36 PM
The Watcher

Tickets were discounted as well, under £20. I wonder what the excuse will be this time? Part time £#%&!ers :£#%&!er:

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Wez

Quote:
Tickets were discounted as well, under £20. I wonder what the excuse will be this time? Part time £#%&!ers :£#%&!er:
Even if they gave the tickets away they still wouldnt fill the shithole, £#%&!ing embarrassing tbh35yrs

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:01 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Tonights games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Even if they gave the tickets away they still wouldnt fill the shithole, £#%&!ing embarrassing tbh35yrs
"...unless they're playing Man United"

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Wez

Quote:
"...unless they're playing Man United"

And there would be a large % of United in their ends as well

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:06 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
They were in church.

Unread 03-03-2011, 08:36 AM
thatsfuctit

rangers celtic looked a bit spikey last night tbfbigots

only seen the sky news coverage - but watch Boughera on the 1st red and then on his own red, can you imagine....?

Unread 03-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
rangers celtic looked a bit spikey last night tbfbigots

only seen the sky news coverage - but watch Boughera on the 1st red and then on his own red, can you imagine....?
just seen it and Lennon and mccoist..jocks eh

Unread 03-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Sandman

I wonder what he said to him to make him react like this.

Unread 03-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I wonder what he said to him to make him react like this.

YouTube - celtic v rangers neil lennon and sally mcmoist spat

'you never had me on your team on question of sport,ya bastard'
Closed Thread