United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness

Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
I highly enjoyable night at the arena, aside from the boxing the Ukrainian women were unreal. I got to shake hands with tommy Hearns. Apparently Bellew wants to go in to politics now after retiring from boxing 🥊
looked great the real hitman ..not the fake lard arse blue one

Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Seamus

He had some wars over the years. One of the all time greats

Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao View Post
I doubt many beat him. He is too good a boxer for the majority of them and they are often badly lacking in the stamina department. The doubts for me would be Joshua due to size and power and Fury. The rest, I'd expect him to beat. Povetkin could be a difficult fight but he isn't a big heavy. In fact, would love to see that fight.
This.

His movement and work rate is a big problem for a lot of heavies. The pace he made Bellew work at last night was what did for the scouser in the end. He'd beat the likes of Parker, Whyte, Ortiz. The only ones i see capable of beating him are Joshua due to his size, speed and power and Fury because of his awkwardness and size.

Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I doubt many beat him. He is too good a boxer for the majority of them and they are often badly lacking in the stamina department. The doubts for me would be Joshua due to size and power and Fury. The rest, I'd expect him to beat. Povetkin could be a difficult fight but he isn't a big heavy. In fact, would love to see that fight.
this.

the heavy weight division is getting lazy... he'd be good, but i think he'd come up short against the true boxers in that weight class.

bellew seemed totally relieved to get out of there in one piece.

he never really stood a chance and got off lightly last night.

Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
I highly enjoyable night at the arena, aside from the boxing the Ukrainian women were unreal. I got to shake hands with tommy Hearns. Apparently Bellew wants to go in to politics now after retiring from boxing 🥊
He does like the sound of his own voice doesn’t he?