Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
£#%&!ing hell

Unread 23-05-2013, 05:59 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by baines
Hi

As you can see, I'm on the blue side of merseyside so I'm a friendly chap.
I always keep saying I will come on here so here I am

Are Liverpool away tickets hard to get hands on as I'd love to go and be in the middle of united fans giving them s**t. Can I get them on here when people are selling them or don't people tend to sell them?

Any advice appreciated.
You want to be in the middles of united fans singing and chanting about everything that we hate about your city and it's bigger football club?
You should probably ask those melts that go on your site to ask about on redcafe.

Unread 24-05-2013, 11:25 AM
baines

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
You want to be in the middles of united fans singing and chanting about everything that we hate about your city and it's bigger football club?
You should probably ask those melts that go on your site to ask about on redcafe.
I don't take offence to any of it. I hate Liverpool FC and the city is quite shocking. I'd be well out of there if Everton didn't exist.
I know every single Utd song including the new Moyes one!
I even laugh at the Park song.
So yeah, I'd love to go to Anfield with united fans

Unread 24-05-2013, 04:20 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by baines
I don't take offence to any of it. I hate Liverpool FC and the city is quite shocking. I'd be well out of there if Everton didn't exist.
I know every single Utd song including the new Moyes one!
I even laugh at the Park song.
So yeah, I'd love to go to Anfield with united fans
http://http://www.manutd.com/en/User...n-Tickets.aspx
Give it a few years and you might get one for face value.
I doubt a united fan is going to sell you his ticket to the biggest away game of the season, especially if you support another club. We tend to value our away support.
Closed Thread