United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2008, 11:27 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
...and to be fair to Max a 'nazi themed orgy' sounds like fun
I read that and failed to see anything nazi themed at all. There were some prison outfits "Like were used at Auschwitz" screamed the headline but they were just plain prison stripey garb. Basically the fella is just in to freaky sex as far as I can see.

Unread 03-06-2008, 11:40 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet sniffer V
Fair play to him. He was shafted by The Sun, people tried their best to get him and failed. Any other man would have folded under the pressure.
fuck off you weapon

Himself and his fucking father are nazi twats, the cunt should not be in the position he is in

let me guess, both tory cunts?

Unread 03-06-2008, 11:42 AM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I read that and failed to see anything nazi themed at all. There were some prison outfits "Like were used at Auschwitz" screamed the headline but they were just plain prison stripey garb. Basically the fella is just in to freaky sex as far as I can see.
from wikipedia - "In 2008, a British tabloid newspaper published details of Mosley's involvement in an orgy, which it claims had a Nazi theme, leading to increased demands for his resignation."

...what ever turns you on

Unread 03-06-2008, 11:45 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
fuck off you weapon

Himself and his fucking father are nazi twats, the cunt should not be in the position he is in

I have yet to see any evidence that he is a nazi or has any extremist right wing leaning at all.

Unread 03-06-2008, 11:47 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
I have yet to see any evidence that he is a nazi or has any extremist right wing leaning at all.
pipe down and get some work done

Unread 03-06-2008, 11:50 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
pipe down and get some work done
Behave yourself sonny or I'll fuck with you qdos

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:02 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Behave yourself sonny or I'll fuck with you qdos
o'rly

only able to order the card today after waiting 7 weeks

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Toilet sniffer V

Quote:
fuck off you weapon

Now now Ears, let's not fall out.

We don't know if he's a nazi or not. Let's assume he is and always has been, it's distasteful and you wouldn't shout about it but it's not like he's in charge of Auschwitz is it? It doesn't stop him from running motorsport. If it turned out people didn't like your views should you be scaked for them if it didn't affect your job? This was a witch hunt and the press wanted blood and didn't get it.

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:09 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
o'rly

only able to order the card today after waiting 7 weeks

Sounds about right

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Ed Sullivan

His Dad was a bigger cunt.

Who cares if he's involved in 'Motorsport'. He should be hung for that alone, Nazi or not.
Closed Thread