United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2008, 08:22 AM
Mr_Ed

Default Fern Brittain (or whatever she's called)

I read there's a load of outrage in the press about the fact she had a procedure that made her lose weight and therefore has duped people who thought it was down to eating healthily and eating lots of Ryvita.

They're wanting her to lose her job and be sacked for cheating to shedding a few pounds?

I have come to the conclusion that fat people are thick... eating too much makes you fat. Not exercising whilst eating too much makes you fat. Not watching what you eat won't make you thin and eating some lettuce for dinner and having a big fat cake for your tea doesn't constitute a diet.

That is all.

Unread 03-06-2008, 08:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

There's a great quote in here :-

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstor...9520-20593211/

One fan said: "This is the most sickening act of deception I think I have come across."

Over-stating a bit maybe?

Unread 03-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
There's a great quote in here :-

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstor...9520-20593211/

One fan said: "This is the most sickening act of deception I think I have come across."

Over-stating a bit maybe?
Exactamundo bedders... I bet the 'fan' is an 19 stone salad dodger.

Unread 03-06-2008, 08:26 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Who cares, typical over reaction from our press and the thick twats in this country are being sucked in again!!
Its no ones business but her own what she has done, I wouldn't expect my boss to threaten to sack me if I lost 3 stone

Unread 03-06-2008, 08:32 AM
irk

they were saying on breakfast telly that she has decieved everyone because she appeared on diet advertisements.

do these people think adverts are factual?

Unread 03-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
they were saying on breakfast telly that she has decieved everyone because she appeared on diet advertisements.

do these people think adverts are factual?
That's the thing - this nation is so gullible... a nation of thickies.

Unread 03-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Zorg

This is hilarious, what a bunch of thick cunts

"She is hardly the big woman's role model now"

Erm, so she's not allowed to lose weight as she's a role model to fat people

Unread 03-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Captain Marvel

I would.

Reminds me of one of my mates Mums when I was a kid. Always pulled one off thinking of her. She made lovely cakes as well.

Unread 03-06-2008, 10:29 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Who cares, typical over reaction from our press and the thick twats in this country are being sucked in again!!
Its no ones business but her own what she has done, I wouldn't expect my boss to threaten to sack me if I lost 3 stone
If your boss had paid you a few hundred thousand for a few hours work to advertise his diet products then it became public that you'd gone under the knife, thereby losing his advert any credibility, I'd say he had had ideal grounds to sack you.

Unread 03-06-2008, 10:31 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
If your boss had paid you a few hundred thousand for a few hours work to advertise his diet products then it became public that you'd gone under the knife, thereby losing his advert any credibility, I'd say he had had ideal grounds to sack you.
Fair fucks, didn't know she was a advertising diet products, but again I don't give a shit. Good luck to her, fat bitch
Closed Thread