United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Reply
 
Old 26-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Stunned the official mag has given the main game released to date this year a high score

STUNNED
I'd love to fucking stone cold stunner you off the fucking 2nd floor of a tower block you CUNT
 
Old 26-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Get the pro, bro.

Spiderman looks really good, reckon a kid would go nuts for it.

Fortnite, surely?
yeah, he's into fortnite.

fucking hell, i didn't even know the pro existed. is it worth the extra money?
 
Old 26-09-2018, 08:39 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
yeah, he's into fortnite.

fucking hell, i didn't even know the pro existed. is it worth the extra money?
If you have a 4K tv, probably. If you play on a 23 inch gaming monitor, probably not
 
Old 26-09-2018, 08:43 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
If you have a 4K tv, probably. If you play on a 23 inch gaming monitor, probably not
oh. snides is it.

I see.

Noted.
 
Old 26-09-2018, 08:47 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

 
Old 26-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
yeah, he's into fortnite.

fucking hell, i didn't even know the pro existed. is it worth the extra money?
I would've thought so.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4...tional-3042979

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4...red-ao-3043991

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/whi...r-very-3045269
(black with Fifa also available - check comments)

Edit: xmas? Wait for Nov black friday.

Last edited by Cream; 26-09-2018 at 09:06 PM.
 
Old 27-09-2018, 11:46 AM
stmfh
 
Default Wouldnít bother with any other games (for him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
yeah, he's into fortnite.

fucking hell, i didn't even know the pro existed. is it worth the extra money?
Fortnite and get ready to pay for seasons.

From a Dad with ps4 and 10yo.

PS itís a good game 😀
 
Old 27-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmfh View Post
Fortnite and get ready to pay for seasons.

From a Dad with ps4 and 10yo.

PS itís a good game 😀
Good value for money.....

950v for 100 tiers

(Bought every season)
 
Old 27-09-2018, 12:10 PM
guerreiro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Good value for money.....

950v for 100 tiers

(Bought every season)
Do you have to pay to play Fortnite or is it just cosmetics?

PS4 - if you buy a 500g, just chuck in any old USB hard drive rather than paying for the model up (unless you want pro)
 
Old 27-09-2018, 12:12 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro View Post
Do you have to pay to play Fortnite or is it just cosmetics?

PS4 - if you buy a 500g, just chuck in any old USB hard drive rather than paying for the model up (unless you want pro)
It's free to play, the cosmetics create no advantage whatsoever. .

But for less than a tenner you get weekly challenges and 100 odd cosmetic items

But my god do I look good out there...
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: PS4 Bundle
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Humble WB Games Bundle: Batman AA & AC, FEAR 2 & 3, djsst Gaming 2 07-11-2013 02:02 PM
PC - Humble Bundle Aman27deep Gaming 12 23-08-2013 12:28 PM
GTA IV/ PS3 bundle eddie dane Gaming 2 16-04-2008 06:27 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.