United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Mr_Ed
 
Default Organ donation

So in Wales you may soon have to opt out if organ donation if you kick the bucket.

Do you agree? Would you opt out? My urge to do good and donate my organs is slightly tainted to the fact I'd be lay on a slab and people would be earmarking my dodgy, self abused organs.
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Baron
 
Default

Of course you should have to opt out, I can't even begin to think of the selfishness & plain ignorance of not allowing someone else the chance to live when you cark it.

That said, best of luck using my liver.
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Cream
 
Default

I'm out.

They'll only end up in supermarket beefburgers.
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Scabs
 
Default

When I'm gone, I'm gone. If I can be of use as a corpse, great - I was fuck all use to anyone alive.

Dig in.
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:30 AM
no fun
 
Default

done this thread before

I support compulsary organ donation providing nothing goes to a scouser, tory, royalist, cockney, smiths fan, beatles fan, jam fan, queen fan, mumford & sons fan, anyone from middleton, anyone who believes in any god, anyone who watches reality tv, anyone who dances, and hark
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Jez Quigley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
done this thread before

I support compulsary organ donation providing nothing goes to a scouser, tory, royalist, cockney, smiths fan, beatles fan, jam fan, queen fan, mumford & sons fan, anyone from middleton, anyone who believes in any god, anyone who watches reality tv, anyone who dances, and hark


Not inviting you to my 'Don't Stop Thor Now' party at the Roebuck in Middleton now :-p
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:49 AM
believe
 
Default

I know which organ I won't be donating. The thought of a load of nurses laughing at my corpse puts me off dying at all.
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Mr Castro
 
Default

Take what you want, I'm getting stuffed and put on the sofa.
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:57 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Take what you want, I'm getting stuffed and put on the sofa.
you sound like Ged on xmas day.
 
Unread 02-07-2013, 09:06 AM
sudored
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
So in Wales you may soon have to opt out if organ donation if you kick the bucket.

Do you agree? Would you opt out? My urge to do good and donate my organs is slightly tainted to the fact I'd be lay on a slab and people would be earmarking my dodgy, self abused organs.
Fantastic idea should be done all over the UK asap!
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Organ donation
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should the organ donation system be 'opt-out' rather than 'opt-in'? Zorg Off Topic 35 09-11-2011 11:26 AM
sperm donation no fun Off Topic 34 18-02-2011 12:32 AM
FT Donation Fund Brenner Off Topic 29 01-08-2008 08:52 AM
Should Organ Donation Be Compulsory? sudored Off Topic 9 08-05-2007 05:48 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.