United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Mr_Ed

Default Organ donation

So in Wales you may soon have to opt out if organ donation if you kick the bucket.

Do you agree? Would you opt out? My urge to do good and donate my organs is slightly tainted to the fact I'd be lay on a slab and people would be earmarking my dodgy, self abused organs.

Unread 02-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Baron

Of course you should have to opt out, I can't even begin to think of the selfishness & plain ignorance of not allowing someone else the chance to live when you cark it.

That said, best of luck using my liver.

Unread 02-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Cream

I'm out.

They'll only end up in supermarket beefburgers.

Unread 02-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Scabs

When I'm gone, I'm gone. If I can be of use as a corpse, great - I was fuck all use to anyone alive.

Dig in.

Unread 02-07-2013, 08:30 AM
no fun

done this thread before

I support compulsary organ donation providing nothing goes to a scouser, tory, royalist, cockney, smiths fan, beatles fan, jam fan, queen fan, mumford & sons fan, anyone from middleton, anyone who believes in any god, anyone who watches reality tv, anyone who dances, and hark

Unread 02-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
done this thread before

I support compulsary organ donation providing nothing goes to a scouser, tory, royalist, cockney, smiths fan, beatles fan, jam fan, queen fan, mumford & sons fan, anyone from middleton, anyone who believes in any god, anyone who watches reality tv, anyone who dances, and hark

Not inviting you to my 'Don't Stop Thor Now' party at the Roebuck in Middleton now :-p

Unread 02-07-2013, 08:49 AM
believe

I know which organ I won't be donating. The thought of a load of nurses laughing at my corpse puts me off dying at all.

Unread 02-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Mr Castro

Take what you want, I'm getting stuffed and put on the sofa.

Unread 02-07-2013, 08:57 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Take what you want, I'm getting stuffed and put on the sofa.
you sound like Ged on xmas day.

Unread 02-07-2013, 09:06 AM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
So in Wales you may soon have to opt out if organ donation if you kick the bucket.

Do you agree? Would you opt out? My urge to do good and donate my organs is slightly tainted to the fact I'd be lay on a slab and people would be earmarking my dodgy, self abused organs.
Fantastic idea should be done all over the UK asap!
Closed Thread