United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2008, 09:12 AM
suedeshoes

Default Anyone watch Ideal?

Are Psycho Paul and Tanya brother and sister in real life?

Unread 03-06-2008, 09:18 AM
red red robbo

I sometimes think they are brother & brother in real life.

Deep voice for a bird

According to wiki they don't seem to be related

Psycho Paul: (Ryan Pope): Originally a rival dealer to Moz, Psycho Paul now works alongside Cartoon Head. He first appeared in the first series as a more violent and successful rival dealer. Shortly after PC busted Psycho Paul and gave all his weed to Moz, Psycho Paul hunted Moz down and threatened to kill him if he didn't return the weed. Throughout the show Psycho Paul bullies Moz (or Morris, as he calls him), often slapping him and pressuring him into helping him out with his plots.

Tania: (Emma Fryer): Tania is one of Moz's 'friends'. Moz has had a few affairs with her in previous series'. She was caught stealing by Moz's mum in a Series Three Episode. She makes occasional appearances throughout each series. In Series Four, she appears to have relationship with Psycho Paul.

Unread 03-06-2008, 09:27 AM
suedeshoes

Whe I first saw it I thought Tanya was the actor who plays Psycho Paul in drag. They're so alike. In last nights Moz mentioned their similarities as well.

Anyway...havin said that...Tanya though...would you though?
Closed Thread