United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 10:46 PM
thenorthwillriseagain
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
fuck off

she hates the fact i know alot of girls etc and is always like "your mate is on page3 again today" and things like that.

she dont have a clue about the champs i draw when im alone. thats why its good to not live with your bird. you can live another life without her knowing. kind of like fritzel but "above board"


made me chuckle
 
Unread 02-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Grimson
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlfriend
You wouldn't understand. You (women) are socially and biologically conditioned to mate for life. I'm in a position to live anywhere and basically do anything I want, so being in a serious relationship at the moment is not something I am totally comfortable with, because it limits my options.
 
Unread 03-06-2008, 12:09 AM
marlo stansfield
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain

made me chuckle
someone got it
 
Unread 03-06-2008, 12:11 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

how many posts has the blackest forumista ever had on this thread?

im bored, so i want to know, seeing as he follows me around

the fucking dick
 
Unread 03-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Girlfriend
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You wouldn't understand. You (women) are socially and biologically conditioned to mate for life. I'm in a position to live anywhere and basically do anything I want, so being in a serious relationship at the moment is not something I am totally comfortable with, because it limits my options.
Ah got you now! When i read your first post i got a little confused...thanks for clearing that up
 
Unread 03-06-2008, 09:13 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
fuck off

she hates the fact i know alot of girls etc and is always like "your mate is on page3 again today" and things like that.

she dont have a clue about the champs i draw when im alone. thats why its good to not live with your bird. you can live another life without her knowing. kind of like fritzel but "above board"
you're a prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
how many posts has the blackest forumista ever had on this thread?

im bored, so i want to know, seeing as he follows me around

the fucking dick
No need to call me a dick.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Who is really happy with their missus?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My missus... Mr_Ed Off Topic 9 31-01-2008 07:45 PM
My missus Mr_Ed Off Topic 12 14-10-2007 01:49 PM
my ex missus Chorlton74 Off Topic 25 14-09-2007 02:22 PM
Ive Just sent My missus to KFC Bunker Buster Off Topic 6 15-04-2007 05:47 PM
The missus has just said I should come to bed... gbmufc Off Topic 7 11-02-2007 12:05 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.