United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 02-06-2008, 10:46 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
fuck off

she hates the fact i know alot of girls etc and is always like "your mate is on page3 again today" and things like that.

she dont have a clue about the champs i draw when im alone. thats why its good to not live with your bird. you can live another life without her knowing. kind of like fritzel but "above board"

made me chuckle

Unread 02-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlfriend
You wouldn't understand. You (women) are socially and biologically conditioned to mate for life. I'm in a position to live anywhere and basically do anything I want, so being in a serious relationship at the moment is not something I am totally comfortable with, because it limits my options.

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:09 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain

made me chuckle
someone got it

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:11 AM
waynes ear's

how many posts has the blackest forumista ever had on this thread?

im bored, so i want to know, seeing as he follows me around

the fucking dick

Unread 03-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You wouldn't understand. You (women) are socially and biologically conditioned to mate for life. I'm in a position to live anywhere and basically do anything I want, so being in a serious relationship at the moment is not something I am totally comfortable with, because it limits my options.
Ah got you now! When i read your first post i got a little confused...thanks for clearing that up

Unread 03-06-2008, 09:13 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
fuck off

she hates the fact i know alot of girls etc and is always like "your mate is on page3 again today" and things like that.

she dont have a clue about the champs i draw when im alone. thats why its good to not live with your bird. you can live another life without her knowing. kind of like fritzel but "above board"
you're a prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
how many posts has the blackest forumista ever had on this thread?

im bored, so i want to know, seeing as he follows me around

the fucking dick
No need to call me a dick.
Closed Thread