United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Old enough to remember us getting splattered 6-0 at Ipswich - they missed 2 pelanties too. That took some living down at school
some @#%&! sellotaped the newspaper report to my desk at school still remember it "Champs United? Its just a dream"

Unread 19-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes

Night night Dunlop
any chance you get.

Unread 19-12-2012, 08:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
some @#%&! sellotaped the newspaper report to my desk at school still remember it "Champs United? Its just a dream"
We had the last laugh, though. Eventually

Unread 20-12-2012, 11:21 AM
nou_camp_26_5_99

The 2-0 loss away to Liverpool in 1992 takes some beating. Losing to the dippers, giving the title to lids scum as the dippers party. It was so bad it was surreal.

The united fans who went to bin dipper central that day, must've been brave as lions.

I just hope in 3 years time when the dippers have gone 25 years without winning the league, they've got to come to old trafford for a win to keep in the race and we can repay them

Unread 20-12-2012, 11:29 AM
magic_cantona

City last season, 1-0.

No fight, awful selection - an utter embarrassment considering what was at stake. Worse than the 1-6 imo.

Porto at home. Tim £#%&!ing Howard.

Glad the Boro hammering got a mention. The @#%&!s played like Brazil and Mendieta played his only ever good game for them. The usual full house 'cos we were in town, shit music after every goal etc - awful.

West Ham x2 costing us x2 titles

The 5-0's at Chelsea and Newcastle. Jody £#%&!ing Morris scoring and doing the shit 'trumpet' celebration.

The game against Derby where Malcolm 'Malcolm' Christie scored twice and did that "Is that two?!" celebration.

Unread 20-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
We lost 0-3 to Chelsea at home.
cheers i used to know this stuff

Unread 20-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Child of Darkness

christ Id actually forgotten about the 5-1 .

felt like we'd got even tho after "the jet heeled ukrainian" tm david meek destroyed them at OT a few years later

kanchelskis is still my fave right winger ever

Unread 20-12-2012, 11:36 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
christ Id actually forgotten about the 5-1 .

felt like we'd got even tho after "the jet heeled ukrainian" tm david meek destroyed them at OT a few years later

kanchelskis is still my fave right winger ever
So underrated by non-United fans and media alike. He was simply awesome. Devvoed when he left.

Unread 20-12-2012, 11:39 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
So underrated by non-United fans and media alike. He was simply awesome. Devvoed when he left.
Wish we had someone like him now

Unread 20-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

smeichs throw out to the right wing, one touch contro,l push it past the defender , ignite afterburners , shoot at the near post, goal

he used to cause havoc

Unread 20-12-2012, 09:28 PM
red in cumbria

Shame he got involved with dodgy types in his homeland. Allegedly

Unread 21-12-2012, 07:50 AM
MUFC One Love

Kanchelskis was unbelievable. His pace ffs.
Closed Thread