United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-07-2022, 02:46 PM
utd99

Does anyone look at ten Hag in interviews, in training and at Ajax and think ‘fool’?

No, neither do I.

Unread 21-07-2022, 02:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Does anyone look at ten Hag in interviews, in training and at Ajax and think ‘fool’?

No, neither do I.
Not a single person. Even my vermin "mates" think he will be quality for United and have been saying him coming in reminds them of Klopp's impact when he first came in. I think he will surpass all that. Real deal this guy

Unread 21-07-2022, 02:52 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Not a single person. Even my vermin "mates" think he will be quality for United and have been saying him coming in reminds them of Klopp's impact when he first came in. I think he will surpass all that. Real deal this guy

Unread 21-07-2022, 02:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Right, so wouldn’t it be lovely to start out on the right foot and assume he knows what he’s doing? We’re acting like this is same old, same old, but everyone’s different.

Unread 21-07-2022, 02:55 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Right, so wouldn’t it be lovely to start out on the right foot and assume he knows what he’s doing? We’re acting like this is same old, same old, but everyone’s different.
what are you waffling on about?

its still the Glazers

Unread 21-07-2022, 04:30 PM
suedeshoes

I'm still hoping Wesley Scheijder will join too.

Unread 21-07-2022, 04:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I'm still hoping Wesley Scheijder will join too.

Unread 21-07-2022, 05:34 PM
anxious63

de wrong for United drifting l;ike a barge now 13-8 i think he may end up at chav bridge , tbh from what i have seen of him i dont think he is all that , prefer us to get somebody like Neves

Unread 21-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxious63
de wrong for United drifting l;ike a barge now 13-8 i think he may end up at chav bridge , tbh from what i have seen of him i dont think he is all that , prefer us to get somebody like Neves

Unread 21-07-2022, 09:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Classic 63ers

Unread 21-07-2022, 09:50 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
This is what I pay my 3 quid a month for.

Unread 21-07-2022, 09:52 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Should be posting this on the cruise forum tbh

Unread 21-07-2022, 10:11 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Saged Chelsea weeks ago Boehly was out there for a reason and it wasn't to see of a couple of 30 year old full backs. Let's see.

Unread 21-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's coming to something when jammy is the voice of reason.
Always am. You just don’t understand.

Unread 21-07-2022, 10:22 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Always am. You just don’t understand.

Unread 22-07-2022, 10:21 AM
puressence

8 days

Unread 22-07-2022, 10:21 AM
Sapien

This is going to happen imo. Barca will blink first; they have the worst hand and everybody knows it.

Unread 22-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Stickman

pipe dreams are good in a way

Unread 22-07-2022, 12:28 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
pipe dreams are good in a way

Unread 22-07-2022, 12:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Dr Gregory Ioannidis, a sports lawyer and attorney at law at Sheffield Hallam University, is one of many figures who feels there is much more to this.

“It is clear, without a doubt, that this is not a legal matter, but rather a political one, and any deadlock can only be broken with effective negotiation,” Dr Ioannidis says.

“One aspect that needs to be clear is that a purchasing club almost never makes an offer to purchase unless there is an agreement with the player to join. It is true that many managers prefer to deal in a direct manner with the player, without the ‘assistance’ of third parties and, therefore, decide to bypass intermediaries. One would have to presume that such discussion has taken place. Consequently, Manchester United would have to make a political decision on whether it is worth pursuing a player that may be using them to get what he wants and/or if they believe he has gone back to his initial promise.

“We are not here to offer negotiation techniques and/or legal advice, but if the player really wants to join Manchester United, without losing his highly publicised ‘deferred payments’ with Barcelona, there are ways of making this happen, by looking at all options involving termination of contractual obligations and claiming ‘due payables’. One thing is certain, and that is Manchester United, cannot, for legal and tax reasons, make such payments for the player.

“Finally, negotiators need to make it clear to the parties involved that when a relationship between a club and player arrives at a crossroad, where the club makes it clear it no longer wants the player, the player is best advised to seek other options towards protecting his sporting career and his future earnings and potential of profit maximisation.”
Closed Thread