United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-03-2024, 08:56 AM
Hyman_Roth

He’s incredible and hopefully, he doesn’t do that thing about over thinking it all as he gets older. Ie Rashford.

All very natural at the moment. Generational talent.

Unread 27-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Dr Stranger

He’s going to have a whole new level of scrutiny now. So far he’s been quietly allowed to go about his season, as everyone revels in our mediocrity

Seems like he’s got the right temperament to handle it. Just don’t want the kid to burn out before he even gets going. Huge strides in just a few months and he’ll be going to the Euros at this rate.

Unread 27-03-2024, 09:02 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
He’s going to have a whole new level of scrutiny now. So far he’s been quietly allowed to go about his season, as everyone revels in our mediocrity

Seems like he’s got the right temperament to handle it. Just don’t want the kid to burn out before he even gets going. Huge strides in just a few months and he’ll be going to the Euros at this rate.
He'll be fine I think.

he plays the game at his own pace which helps a lot, he's not sprinting up and down all the time. Bellingham worries me in that respect, he feels like he needs to be everywhere.

Unread 27-03-2024, 09:06 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
He'll be fine I think.

he plays the game at his own pace which helps a lot, he's not sprinting up and down all the time. Bellingham worries me in that respect, he feels like he needs to be everywhere.
Yeah, that’s a good point tbf. Sign of a quality player and all that: always seems to have time on the ball. Plays a very calm, controlled game that just seems to fit in with each level he goes up.

Unread 27-03-2024, 09:08 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yeah, that’s a good point tbf. Sign of a quality player and all that: always seems to have time on the ball. Plays a very calm, controlled game that just seems to fit in with each level he goes up.
The only thing that worried me yesterday was him being fouled. He's so strong and he makes bigger more physical lads look silly and i was worried they'd try and do him.

Unread 27-03-2024, 09:11 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
The only thing that worried me yesterday was him being fouled. He's so strong and he makes bigger more physical lads look silly and i was worried they'd try and do him.
That’s always a concern for any quality player really innit. Teams will be out to do him. Comes with the territory

Unread 27-03-2024, 10:30 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
That’s always a concern for any quality player really innit. Teams will be out to do him. Comes with the territory

https://x.com/trollfootball/status/1...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ
It's why I couldn't give a £#%&! about England

He plays for any other team than United, they'd be buzzing about having him around

£#%&! them - hope they get embarrassed in Germany

Unread 27-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste View Post

He plays for any other team than United, they'd be buzzing about having him around

This, on and off the pitch.... Hope the russians come over again.
They'll dump Kobe as Dion as he makes the smallest mistake, tournament football is harsh...

He'll be "united shit" in an Instant...

Hope they don't get out the group

Unread 27-03-2024, 10:58 AM
Jethro

He's made heads fall off all over the shop. But but but but Elliot did a rabona in the under 21s!!

He's everything we've been crying out for and more.

Unread 27-03-2024, 03:46 PM
croady26

Quote:

I will support my country and no I don’t care how many top red points that loses me. Yes I don't like the scapegoating of Utd players in previous tournaments,however that won't stop me getting behind the team.

Unread 27-03-2024, 04:26 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
I will support my country and no I don’t care how many top red points that loses me. Yes I don't like the scapegoating of Utd players in previous tournaments,however that won't stop me getting behind the team.
Each to their own.
Personally don't give a shit - international football does nowt for me

Unread 27-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Each to their own.
Personally don't give a shit - international football does nowt for me
Generally it’s a nice distraction during the summer.

On balance I want England to do well, but small town inbred racists losing their shit when they get knocked out are more than a consolation for any disappointment.

Win-Win in my opinion.

Unread 28-03-2024, 07:09 AM
Coracao

Quote:

I'm not sure what that really has to do with England tbf. A stupid video, probably made by a div or a liverpool supporter.

Unread 28-03-2024, 10:08 AM
wiganste

That's what I mean - it's the fans I can't stand. £#%&! them

Unread 28-03-2024, 10:33 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
That's what I mean - it's the fans I can't stand. £#%&! them
Yeah, I'd find it hard getting behind a team who's own fans have roundly hated United players and our club. Which game(s) was it at Wembley that you could hear 'Stand Up If You Hate Man U'? And the England management have loved throwing a United player under the bus and the 'fans' have sent death threats to at least two.

Nah, weird. I'm not really interested in Wales (despite the banter) but I can't imagine United fans really loving England. You know you're one bad result or one stupid foul away from yet more grief for the next United player. @#%&!s.

Unread 28-03-2024, 11:01 AM
jem

I wouldn't let some scum fans ruin my enjoyment of the national team.

however, I have never forgiven england for steve coppell's injury or for picking non-entities ahead of scholes. might also have something to do with england having about six liverpool players in the team, at one point. I can't support that shit.

Unread 28-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Neo

Thumbs up

I'll be making an ABE (Anyone But England) thread for the Euros, and was expecting it to be me, No Fun and Bunks posting in there alone, but looks like we'll have some growing numbers.

Anyone welcome to the ABE party. Gonna be glorious.

Unread 28-03-2024, 11:32 AM
jem

I hope england win the euros if it gets maguire his transfer to west ham.

Unread 28-03-2024, 01:35 PM
Offerington

A truly prodigious talent. Last one we had is in Getafe. Let's hope we can keep Kobbie where he needs to be. Could be one of our best ever players if things fall his way. His talent is there. He is dominating International games at 18 in Centre mid. Not sure i recall anyone ever doing that in my lifetime?

Unread 28-03-2024, 01:48 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I'll be making an ABE (Anyone But England) thread for the Euros, and was expecting it to be me, No Fun and Bunks posting in there alone, but looks like we'll have some growing numbers.

Anyone welcome to the ABE party. Gonna be glorious.